Question, can anybody tell me of a good site to where I can buy a cheap priced quality Chinese made Guitar?

Now before you start telling me how bad Chinese made guitars are, keep this in mind, a lot of Good Quality Name Brand guitars are made in China. I am not going into which ones are and are not.

I am looking for a website that I can purchase a cheap priced, good quality made Chinese guitar. I am not wanting one that says it is the real deal, it can say its a copy but not the real deal, anybody?

If you don't know of any sites, PLEASE DON'T POST!
Quote by GNRjungle87
Rondo Music is VERY reputable, they're a HUGE business. Don't doubt MatrixClaw.

Not doubting that they are, in fact a friend of mine owns a Rondo guitar and it sounds great.

I am just trying to get as many options as I can according to what I originally posted in this thread.

I saw this: http://www.tootoomart.com/product-2489806-Wholesale+-+New+2009+les+paul+slash+electric+guitar+free+shipping/ You can buy 1 for $351.85 or buy in bulk in lots of 3 and pay $34.05 a piece (for a total of $102.15 for 3 guitars) and there is free shipping, the company keeps your money in escrow until you receive the product, then and only then they send your payment to the supplier. But I don't know if they are reputable or if the quality is ok, anyone know?
I find it funny how it says that guitar is a fender when it obviously says Gibson on the headstock. Is that honestly real? I doubt it.
Quote by PapaKooLay
I find it funny how it says that guitar is a fender when it obviously says Gibson on the headstock. Is that honestly real? I doubt it.

I never noticed that before.
I wouldn't buy any of those fakes, ever. Those guitars are illegal to make and thus you are just feeding the supplier. Most of them are pretty bad quality and are pieces of junk, not to mention, I'd hate to see you sell one of those and then someone tries to pass it off as a real Gibson and someone gets ****ed over.

Buy from a reputable dealer like Rondo, who has their own brand name, instead of one who has to hide behind an illegal copy because they can't make any money selling anything that doesn't say Gibson or Fender on it, because their guitars are ****ty quality.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Aug 16, 2009,
Are you aware it is illegal to own a Gibson copy? (not like the agile copies but ones that say Gibson on the stock, etc.)

Rondo music is much safer than that site you posted, those sites are a dime a dozen. Don't get caught up by it because it looks nice. .
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
Quote by Gibshall
Are you aware it is illegal to own a Gibson copy? (not like the agile copies but ones that say Gibson on the stock, etc.)

Rondo music is much safer than that site you posted, those sites are a dime a dozen. Don't get caught up by it because it looks nice. .

I didn't see that on the headstock. Definitely will not be buying from them.

Is there anymore sites like Rondo (that is low cost like Rondo)?