i love this thing and it's not definite yet, but i'm at least a little curious as to see what people might want to trade me for this, either straight up or +cash on either end. all i'm looking for is guitars at the moment, unless on my end it's the paul+my amp+cash for a guitar and a nicer amp.

basically down just to see some offers - interested in almost anything, but particularly some NICE ibanez S and SZ series prestiges and some gibson ES style guitars. only good pic in profile, camera on my phone sucks and my guitar is all the way downstairs.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bamp?
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bump!
trade for a Jackson RR24 Limited Edition+cash?
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Snake™
trade for a Jackson RR24 Limited Edition+cash?

hmm. what are the specs? i've never been much of a jackson person really, but still, i'll check it out/consider it/whatever.

Quote by MRAAJR
Ibanez RG1570 MIJ plus cash on my end.

what finish? anything done to it, or is it all original? year? i'm not a big fan of ibanez stock pup's, but i guess i'm not a fan of any and it'd be easy enough to change em'.

Quote by xnatex
do you like SGs?

yep! what finish, year, model, etc?
The specs for the RR24 are:
RR body shape
compunds-radius (14"-16") ebony fretboard
EMG 81
OFR with locking nut.
Single volume knob
white/creme neck and headstock binding
reverse sharkfin inlays

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
no neck pickup on the jackson, eh? i think i'll have to pass.

what kind of condition is the sg in?
Quote by xnatex
its a 96 SG Standard wine red stock pups with OHSC.
Sorry to threadjack, but whats a OHSC? I've seen quite a few guitars with that in the description but can't figure it out.
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
original hard shell case

OP: idk if you'll be interested but i have a s520ex. its pretty much all stock except for dunlop strap locks.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Quote by gebgebgeb
OP: idk if you'll be interested but i have a s520ex. its pretty much all stock except for dunlop strap locks.

meh, not so much, it's not a bad guitar but it's not exactly on par with my gibby. sorry dude!
but if you have anything else to offer, let me know, the worst i can do is say no.
Thanks anyways though. Good lucking selling the guitar!

• Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
yeah thats what i figured haha. just thought i'd offer.

good luck.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
thanks! i'm not even sure about selling it, i mean i love this guitar but it's one of three i've ever played for longer than a few hours, one of which was pretty similar in specs to it (HH, hardtail, etc). i've never sat down with anything with a locking trem or 24 frets or a flatter neck or even non-SD pickups, so i'm just trying to see what people had and perhaps something would spark my interest.

i dunno. the ibanez RG770 reissue they put out a bit ago really looked nice, and i really dig the S series in general. i suppose for ibanez i'm only looking for prestiges, and for other manufacturers, comparably priced guitars.

any USA tele's out there?
Quote by jacobthesnakeob
no neck pickup on the jackson, eh? i think i'll have to pass.

what kind of condition is the sg in?

it looks like a 13 year old guitar should look like. Used but not abused. she has a few minor flaws but nothing major at all and no neck break. heres a few pics of her. please note that in these pics theres a Duncan Custom in the bridge. but i will reinstall the original Gibson pup.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/STA73649.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/STA73650.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/STA73651.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f149/freakhale/STA73803.jpg
hah, well granted i'd prefer the duncan, but it's your call.