I have great ideas for solos but i have no way to transfer those ideas through my fingers and out of the amp, anything that i need to know or am i just not familiar with the 6 string enough?
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
learn intervals.

with ear training and intervals, you can translate those sounds in your head to the movement of your fingers and ultimately out of the amp
Tape yourself singing/humming what you want to play, then figure out how to play it.
Paractice - this kind of skill only comes with experience. You will be able to figure out one of your solos, you just won't be able to do it immediately and at this stage it's going to take a long time. However, if you don't start trying you'll never get any better - just try not to think of anything too complicated so early on, keep it simple.

Some basic theory knowledge will make things easier to figure out as learning that will get you used to listening for intervals and get you used to the sounds you get from certain scales.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com