I just moved schools and am nervose as hell about stating my sophomor year of highschool in pa., Compared to KY And one else have simuler experiances and how did you handle it
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
Or do weird stuff and get attention so that everyone knows you...to each his own though.
Southern fulton JsHs WArfordsburg pa
Never even beeinto the town, I live ona mountain, And the school is on the other side
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

ThanksBrah, I have friends in the greencastle school, But that douse me no good, Lol
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Yeah I moved too during the end of my freshman year to orlando. God it was horrible. I remember when I took my first steps into the school for the first day of Sophomore year. I can honestly say that I've never felt more alone in my life. Made a few friends, and I was really quiet in class every day. Felt horrible staying quiet for so long, but I ended up moving back cause my parents didn't like it.
Quote by esp1234
Yeah I moved too during the end of my freshman year to orlando. God it was horrible. I remember when I took my first steps into the school for the first day of Sophomore year. I can honestly say that I've never felt more alone in my life. Made a few friends, and I was really quiet in class every day. Felt horrible staying quiet for so long, but I ended up moving back cause my parents didn't like it.

Damn, Im not looking foward to the start of school.
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Quote by bretws
Damn, Im not looking foward to the start of school.

Ah don't worry at all. I'm just naturally shy thus why I didn't feel so comfortable. Just don't make any enemies the first day
Quote by bretws
I just moved schools and am nervose as hell about stating my sophomor year of highschool in pa., Compared to KY And one else have simuler experiances and how did you handle it

Where at in PA brah?
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
This is my first year being in the same school since 7th grade for more than a year (in 11th), and here's what I can guarantee will happen: The drama kids will befriend you first, which gives you extra motivation to find people like you to hang out with because the drama kids are almost always weird/too friendly.

But honestly, it'll take you a few months to make more than acquaintances with people, so just think of it as a time to have all the guitar practice time you want
Invest in some badass clothes, like leather jackets and such, become a new person (ie. badass). Nobody knows you here, so they won't know that you normally act differently.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM