Alright I just got two new amps, It was really hard to get a connection on my SP-10 and I thought it was my cord so then I bought a new cord. And it still is hard to get a connection, I have to wiggle it around. But now I've got two new amps and it does the same thing. Is it normal for amps? Or are my cords just pieces of junk (they are cheap)

THANKS
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp
No, it is not normal. Your amp jacks have loose soldering/connections.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
First of all, stop wiggling the plugs. You're only making it worse. The weak connections will get even more severed.

Now if you're alright with a soldering iron, you can open up the amp and fix this yourself. If you're not, take it to someone who knows what they're doing. Also, there's still power stored in your amps' caps even when they're turned off. So again, if you don't now what your doing, take it to someone who does.
Quote by cutslikedrugsx
First of all, stop wiggling the plugs. You're only making it worse. The weak connections will get even more severed.

Now if you're alright with a soldering iron, you can open up the amp and fix this yourself. If you're not, take it to someone who knows what they're doing. Also, there's still power stored in your amps' caps even when they're turned off. So again, if you don't now what your doing, take it to someone who does.

Is it expensive? Plenty of guitar shops around here. Will they just do it for free?
My stuff Schecter C-1 Classic Trans Blue Schecter Tempest Custom w/ duncan distortion humbuckers
'91 Stratocaster, MIM....

Line Six Flextone II 60 watt amp

did you check if it was the guitar output?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Probably not for free, but it should be an easy fix. A shop will charge you anywhere between 30-100+$ though.