My Fender Super Champ tube amp is majorly screwing up.

I either think it's a fuse, or the solid state rectifier is messed up. the tube channel powered by the 6V6's works just fine. The second channel messes up randomly now. I'll have it on the spring reverb, and it'll just switch to tremolo randomly, but the effect knob will still be on reverb. And also, the distortion on the second channel won't even work sometimes. That's why I think the solid state rectifier is messed up. Or maybe it's the 12AX7 preamp tube...I have no idea.

The amp rattles and buzzes while playing too. It sounds like something's shorting out. That leads me to think it might be the speaker, but the speaker can't be the cause for the random effects switching and the lack of distortion when I dial it in.

I just got this thing in January, it's a 400 dollar amp. I have no idea why it's doing this stuff, and it's pissing me off.

So....anyone have any advice? lol. It'd be greatly appreciated. I have no idea what's wrong with it or how to fix it.
Gear:
80's Fender P-Lyte Bass
Hartke 1x15 and 4x10 bass stack
Fender Strat HSS
Fender Super Champ XD
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9
Epiphone Acoustic/Electric
Trying to get...Epiphone Viola Bass/Hummingbird.
it wouldnt be a fuse, if it was you wouldnt hear anything. it sounds like the solid state is messing up, id take it to a tech to check it out.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Ah. Why thank you. Guess I'll take it up to Guitar Center tomorrow...
Gear:
80's Fender P-Lyte Bass
Fender Strat HSS
Fender Super Champ XD
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9
Typical fender trash! People bite on my marshall mg but it sounds excellent and ive had it for 2 years with no problems
Whoaaaa buddy. Fender tube amps sound amazing. The Frontman's are trash....but the tube amps are quality. I guarantee you'd like a Hot Rod a lot better than your Marshall if you played it. I have nothing against Marshall though....the guitarist in my band used to have a 4 channel JVM head, which he used with an Orange 4x12 cab. Sounded beast.
Gear:
80's Fender P-Lyte Bass
Fender Strat HSS
Fender Super Champ XD
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9