I was just wondering how much other people practice guitar. I dont practice that much (only an hour a day) but i was just wondering
Are you talking to me?
Same as you.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
I actually go into the appropriate forum, then search the topic I have a query about

Weird, I know
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
I don't "practice" as much as I just "play."
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
I don't "practice" as much as I just "play."

This. I don't ever really "practice" as far as reading stuff out of a book or something, I just play whatever I'm into at the moment and work on whatever said song requires me to do. About 2 hours a day most of the time for me.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
i dont devote a specific time to just practise guitar, i practise throughout the day but all in all i probly spend around an hour
an hour or 2 a day. Sometimes I skip practicing cause when I overplay I just lose it
I have no set practice.
I play impulsively though, everytime I hear a song I know, I pick up whichever guitar is nearest and start playing.
I look up songs to play on UG, and learn whatever I need to play them.
I'd say since it's summer and I have nothing else to do, I play around 4 hours a day altogether.
During school I play an hour and a half to two hours.
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
One day someone told me "Practice makes perfect". Then that same person told me "Nobody's perfect". So I said "Well then, f*ck it" and stopped practicing.

But seriously, around a half to a full hour a day, depending on what I'm practicing.
I don't "practice" really. I like playing so I play. If that's considered practice, then I practice for 2-4 hours a day, average.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by chaoticfables
I never really look at the time when I practise guitar.

same here, but i think it usually ends up at about 2+ hours a day.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
It really depends, but since it's summer and I have nothing better to do I usually play for about 2-4 hours
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by ironmaidengirl3
It really depends, but since it's summer and I have nothing better to do I usually play for about 2-4 hours

Yeah man when school starts my improvement level is gonna go straight to hell. I've not grades and college to worry about and I'm gonna have to study more.. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
i don't practice so much as i play for 2+ hours a day.

longest playing session was 5 hours.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Electric guitar or techniques forum.

*reported*
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.