So, I was fapping just last night, right? And then it hit me: I'm using my left hand.
I didnt find this to be a physical problem. The position suited me fine. But mentally, I was distraught. So I switched to my right hand.

It felt awkward and strange; I was uncomfortable. So I continued fapping lefty.

Everything else I do is righty.
I play bass righty, I drum righty (when on a set), I throw and catch righty, I kick righty, ect.

I simply dont like to fap righty.
Am I human?
what? thats just weird man.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I'm the same. Don't worry about it, I developed this way so I can use my right hand for the computer mouse. And if you keep practicing with your right you can double hand. Which is...fun.
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
I'm righty for everything too, but when it comes to fapping, I'm ambidextrous (sp ?). I can go any hand but im just better with my right cause its my everything hand.

EDIT: And cause of what the guy above me said.
Last edited by maiden03 at Aug 15, 2009,
OH CRAP
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE PIT

will a mod please move this?
haha your weegee avatar made me giggle
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
haha
the thing is, I had multiple windows open. I guess I thought this was my Pit tab.. somehow is was Guitar Techniques
Don't worry I've done the same thing but with chat windows...for example one time I was ranting about how terrible bullet for my valentine are and happened to be using a lot of foul language...accidentally sent it to my grandfather
*reported for move*
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
Last edited by XxDethmetalxX at Aug 16, 2009,
you probably first did if lefty and now your just acostumed to it now
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by ripjoestrummer
I'm the same. Don't worry about it, I developed this way so I can use my right hand for the computer mouse. And if you keep practicing with your right you can double hand. Which is...fun.

Exactly. It's only logical.
Quote by whitenihilist
Fapping IS a guitar technique though...builds stamina.

Not sure how much stamina you can build up in two minutes...
Quote by ascend
Not sure how much stamina you can build up in two minutes...

Sheesh

Thats it?