Page 1 of 3
Is there a deathcore band that does at least some clean vocals,along with the screaming???
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Quote by Havoc69
Is there a deathcore band that does at least some clean vocals,along with the screaming???

I can't think of any besides Between the Buried and Me. Witch they aren't really deathcore, but they did influence the genre. Listen to their CD the silent circus, you might enjoy it.
Sounds more like metalcore (i.e Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, etc).
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Personally I can't think of any... i don't think they can sing in it. It's Death Metal mixed with Metalcore...
I drink your milkshake.
I do not think that BTBAM sounds anything like Trivium, Bullet For My Valentine, or Avenged Sevenfold... those are pretty week bands to compare to deathcore bands... But BTBAM are pretty close up there. If you are looking for bands with that kind of description then I suggest listening to Metalcore because thats probably as close as your going to get.
yea, not deathcore, nore that clean vocals, but THREAT SIGNAL is a sick band and i think you should check them out.
when u hear someone say "oh this band is sick you should check them out" but then ur like w.e they cant be that good. then you check them out and your like holy sh*t i have been missing out.
go check out threat signal, you are missing out lol.
The Faceless
For The Fallen Dreams (probably more along the lines of Metalcore, though)
Glass Casket (only one song: In Between the Sheets)

That's all I can think of. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Right... the song Pestilence had some clean singing forgot about that. Good reminder Veil. For The Fallen Dreams are more metalcore for sure. I still need to check out Glass Casket..
I drink your milkshake.
^Pretty good band IMO. You surely know, but the drummer and guitarist (Dusty, not Paul) from BTBAM are in Glass Casket.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Pretty awesome suggestions guys and i iwll be checking them otu curious as to how it must sound.And i do like metalcore and everything i was just curious if there where any.

And yeah ive ehard a few Threat Signal songs and they are pretty sick.,And im a huge BTBAM Fan,for all who reccomended it
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Quote by Veil Of Osiris
^Pretty good band IMO. You surely know, but the drummer and guitarist (Dusty, not Paul) from BTBAM are in Glass Casket.

I haven't heard Desperate Man's Diary, but We Are Gathered Here Today and the Gadrel demo are both awesome.
isn't deathcore with clean vocals just metalcore?

i'm not really an expert on this whole "-core" thing i just call it all music
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Oh you could check out Iwrestledabearonce. I'll leave the classifications all up to you on that one though.
I was gonna say IWABO too. What are they considered? I hear a lot of people saying experimental deathcore.
Quote by xRenegadEx
I was gonna say IWABO too. What are they considered? I hear a lot of people saying experimental deathcore.

Yea you could em that. i mean they really are 100% original so you could get away with calling them anything.

Go listen to their new song You Ain't No Family.
The Deathcore thread in the Metal forum suggested Emmure, as well. I haven't really heard them because I've heard nothing but hate for the band, so I can't tell you how good they are.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Quote by Veil Of Osiris
The Deathcore thread in the Metal forum suggested Emmure, as well. I haven't really heard them because I've heard nothing but hate for the band, so I can't tell you how good they are.

Emmure has some talking parts, but thats about it.
Quote by Redy2Rage
Emmure has some talking parts, but thats about it.

I see. Like I said, I've never heard Emmure.

And I seem to remember All Shall Perish singing in one song (this is when I saw them live), but I can't remember the title of the song. It's also possible that I'm going crazy and he wasn't singing at all.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
Probably Awaken the Dreamers. The song, not the album. It's a pretty short part though.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Redy2Rage
Yea you could em that. i mean they really are 100% original so you could get away with calling them anything.

Go listen to their new song You Ain't No Family.

I bought the new CD already xD
uh, not really deathcore, but Periphery is really heavy and Djent-y and has lots of singing in it. And a super badass MJ cover.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Probably Awaken the Dreamers. The song, not the album. It's a pretty short part though.

Yea also they have a mellow song on that album, memories of a glass sanctuary. Its really soft and slow but he sings the whole song. I don't think its that great though, i believe they did that instead of an instrumental track. Not sure just assuming.
Quote by Havoc69

autoscan

their russian deathcore
My Gear
Guitars
Esp Ltd EC100QM
Esp Ltd EC1000 Deluxe

Amps
Randall RG100G3
Randall 2x12 Extension Cab

Effects
Zoom 9.2tt
Quote by Redy2Rage
Yea also they have a mellow song on that album, memories of a glass sanctuary. Its really soft and slow but he sings the whole song. I don't think its that great though, i believe they did that instead of an instrumental track. Not sure just assuming.

I know, I just didn't mention that because I doubt they'd ever play it live and it's not really deathcore.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
How About Caliban, they are more metalcore but they do have some awesome cleans.. and emmure cleans are more or less speaking parts.
Painted In Exile, Knives Exchanging Hands, after that I can only thing of specific songs by bands.

Sights and Sounds by Born of Osiris
Awaken The Dreamers by All Shall Perish
Fingers Like Daggers by After The Burial

That's all I've got.
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by urdistraction7
How About Caliban, they are more metalcore but they do have some awesome cleans.. and emmure cleans are more or less speaking parts.

This REALLY didn't need to be bumped. At all. Especially for that.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Veil Of Osiris

I really dislike the rep the get around here nowadays. Ever since Felony, it's been constant bashing on them (although they do deserve it for creating such a terrible record), and hardly anyone even acknowledges goodbye to the gallows, which is actually a really quality album.

The closest thing I can think of is Miss May I, but they kind of border metalcore and deathcore
Emmure R00lz D00d S00 S00perr Br0000talz.

emmures not even deathcore anymore, they're nu-metal now
Last edited by handbanana at Mar 13, 2010,
Page 1 of 3