Hey i am having trouble doing pull-offs up and down...
like here is 2 examples of what im talking about...

e |-17p15----------17p15--------17p15--------17p15--------|
B |----------17p15---------17p15--------17p15----------------|
G |-------------------------------------------------------------------|
D |-------------------------------------------------------------------|
A |-------------------------------------------------------------------|
E |-------------------------------------------------------------------|

and/or

e |-17p15---------------------------------------------------------------------------17p15-|
B |----------17p15---------------------------------------------------------17p15----------|
G |------------------17p15-----------------------------------------17p15------------------|
D |--------------------------17p15-------------------------17p15--------------------------|
A |-----------------------------------17p15--------17p15----------------------------------|
E |-------------------------------------------17p15------------------------------------------|

Any tips on how to not let your pull off finger slip lol -_- i do that and make the string make the "open" string noise. Lol...

Always happen even tho when I practice alot.

Anyone got a technique =P!

And some times I slow down around the middle and ending to the Big E string ._.

I dont know why and most of the time my finger slips off big "E" string and sometimes "A" string for some reason...

ANy techniques !

I would appreciate it
My Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Line 6 Spider II 75-Watt
Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar
15-Watt Ibanez Amp
1964 Goya G-20 Acoustic Guitar

Youtube: HeavenDown914 (Covers & All that Good Stuff)
practice slowly and make sure that your other finger gets to the string before you pull off. slowly build up speed. but thats the beauty of these, you dont need to be there RIGHT AWAY, just quick enough for your pulling off finger.

for the first example, while its bad practice, you could always barre at the 15th and take turns pulling off from the 1st and 2nd strings.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Upon descending, you have to keep your fretting hand's pointer finger relaxed and straight so all the strings to go past are muted by the finger resting on them after they're played. On ascending, you do the same thing but use your picking hand. Alot of people vary but i like to use my thumb joint to rest on the strings after playing them, some people use their palm.

It's very dificult to explain but if your shown it's easy.
practice slow and make sure that the interval between each note is the same even when switching strings
Quote by chiliwillifreak
Upon descending, you have to keep your fretting hand's pointer finger relaxed and straight so all the strings to go past are muted by the finger resting on them after they're played. On ascending, you do the same thing but use your picking hand. Alot of people vary but i like to use my thumb joint to rest on the strings after playing them, some people use their palm.

It's very dificult to explain but if your shown it's easy.

Keeping my fingers straight and relaxed really worked! Thanks !
My Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Line 6 Spider II 75-Watt
Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar
15-Watt Ibanez Amp
1964 Goya G-20 Acoustic Guitar

Youtube: HeavenDown914 (Covers & All that Good Stuff)
Quote by Heaven Down

Anyone got a te
And some times I slow down around the middle and ending to the Big E string ._.

I dont know why and most of the time my finger slips off big "E" string and sometimes "A" string for some reason...

ANy techniques !

Simple if you play with your fret wrist bent, sluip your thumb towards the bottom of the neck, your fingers will move up to the E string easier. And its all technique in avoiding going 17p15p0, don't move the finger down, instead try moving it out at by moving the finger backwards