I'm going out of town tomorrow to a neighboring town to buy clothing with friends since our mall has nothing but a Chik-Fil-A and a Sears.

I've been planning our route to the town and around the town for about 15 minutes on Google maps and my friend is laughing at me. He says that planning the trip is superfluous and that I'm a nerd.

It's about 30 miles away and though I'm vaguely familiar with the area I still would like the assurance of having at least glanced at the street names and exits.

So, who's right? Is planning a good/normal thing? Am I just weird?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
planning is better than not planning. however too much of anything is bad.
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Just plan how to get there/back then you're good.

Maybe look at what's there and think about where you want to go.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
Just plan how to get there/back then you're good.

Maybe look at what's there and think about where you want to go.

We're just going to the Mall and then maybe a skate shop if my friends want to (they all skateboard.)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Are you driving?
If so, ask them if they want to get there
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
If you're driving, tell them to **** off. It's your transport, they go by your rules.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I like to know exactly where I'm going too. I'll admit, I kind of have a fear of getting lost and will freak out if I take a wrong turn or anything, so I hate any uncertainty when it comes to navigating new places. I always review the directions ten billion times before going anywhere new.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by dudetheman
I'm going out of town tomorrow to a neighboring town to buy clothing with friends since our mall has nothing but a Chik-Fil-A and a Sears.

I've been planning our route to the town and around the town for about 15 minutes on Google maps and my friend is laughing at me. He says that planning the trip is superfluous and that I'm a nerd.

It's about 30 miles away and though I'm vaguely familiar with the area I still would like the assurance of having at least glanced at the street names and exits.

So, who's right? Is planning a good/normal thing? Am I just weird?

Someone's articulate

I plan on the odd occasion, just when going into the city and just how to get around, if it's in the suburbs I don't bother. Takes me 5 minutes, so it's not a liability really.
Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
smack him in the face and tell him to shut the hell up. when you get lost, he can be the one that asks for directions.