Rattle Your Goddamn Head!
Well the Rhoads and the King V are basically the same guitar with a different shape, so essentially you're looking at two guitars. Personally I think the Rhoads is without a doubt the best 'V' type guitar, as you can jam the lower bout into your thigh and play with minimal discomfort, which the other shapes all leave the guitar sitting where a Spanish guitar would sit.

If you use the trem, go Ibanez. If you don't, or if you plan on changing tunings like ever, get the Rhoads. Myself, I'vereally not comfortable with Ibanez bridges. They're decent quality, but they're just different enough from standard that parts are really had to find, should it ever need servicing. On the other hand, string-through bridges are reliable and rock-solid.
The JS series Jacksons are a no-no IMO. I played an Ibanez RGA32 and loved it and I'm not a fan of Ibanez. Check one of those out if you get the chance.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Aug 16, 2009,
whats wrong with JS Series? They sound good in videos ive watched and the singer from Tyrant uses one and it sounds pretty good.
Quote by kaos572
whats wrong with JS Series? They sound good in videos ive watched and the singer from Tyrant uses one and it sounds pretty good.

Well they are IMO anyway. I've had bad experiences with them in the past. Try them out and see if you like it. If so then buy it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I cant play i dont live close to any guitar stores

about the problems what sorta problems?
any major ones?