As the title says, I'm looking for a new amplifier. Something that sounds good for Blues, Funk, Jazz, or Country. 8ohm impedience, and anywhere between 50-200 watts. I don't care if it's a guitar amplifier or a sterio amplifier. Here's the biggie, I only have a hundred dollars, so I don't care if it's mainstream or off-brand, as long as it sounds good. If it's slightly over then I may consider, and I would like specs, or a link to a site that shows the specs. Thankyou.
I have a cab, I just need the amplifier for it, It doesn't need to be anything special, I have something that would work as a master volume, as a few stereo amps don't have any controls, being ment to have a device before them.
Yeah you'll definitely need to keep saving.
You can't even get the worst head on the market for double that price.
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
Crate Vintage Club series... but they only really come in combos.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
You could probably find a solid-state fender head for $100 used. The gain will be awful but you could live with the cleans. Nothing new costs $100 and is over 50 watts let alone even sounds good. Keep on savin' buddy.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
once you get up past 300$ you might start getting a few okay heads but you'll need alot more than 100$
Epiphone valve junior/Blackheart head and an OD...only 5 watts iirc

or a Blackstar Ht-5, although even thats 200+

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost