Every body in the pit likes guns right? Well its time to make 1!
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.html
Pretty damn cool site, who doesn't love making weapons of murder?

Heres 1 of mine
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
this was done like a week ago...
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I'd make a searchbar, but I CBA.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by bass-man9712
this was done like a week ago...

Yea, I thought it was too
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Already been done.

And guns are boring, anyway. I suggest we see what things that aren't guns we can make out of the gun parts.

For example, a rabbit, a face, a robot and a guitar:
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 16, 2009,
"weapons of murder?"

"I hate guns. Peace please."

Check out http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/weapons.htm

Historically far more people are murdered with blunt weapons, knives, and other non-gun weapons than with "assault weapons" & all other non-handguns combined.

Also note elsewhere on the US Department Of Justice site that the vast majority of gun murders are gang related.

Don't hate guns, hate gangs.

Finally note that in 2005 (most recent stats available) 192 felons were stopped dead by regular citizens with guns and 343 were stopped by police officers. Most of the police were stopping attacks against themselves (not protecting citizens), whereas more citizens were stopping crimes other than just defending themselves. That's down from 495 citizen/383 police justifiable homicides with guns in 1981. And that decline has occurred throughout a period when more and more states are allowing citizens to carry firearms concealed. All homicide rates (including unjustified handgun homicides) have also declined drastically in the same period--even after the "Brady Act" expired and was not renewed.

Despite the popularity of anti-gun sentiment in academia, in the media, and with politically appointed/elected police chiefs, actual research and analysis does not support their emotionally based conclusions.

Murder is already illegal. Gun ownership by convicted felons, by the underage population, and by the insane are also illegal. Even suicide is illegal. Making new laws to make it harder or illegal for law abiding citizens to protect themselves and each other only stands to make it easier for criminals to vicitimize you.

In case you're wondering: No, I'm not a member of the NRA or similar organization.
Quote by jetwash69
"weapons of murder?"

Historically far more people are murdered with blunt weapons, knives, and other non-gun weapons than with "assault weapons" & all other non-handguns combined.

Also note elsewhere on the US Department Of Justice site that the vast majority of gun murders are gang related.

Don't hate guns, hate gangs.

Finally note that in 2005 (most recent stats available) 192 felons were stopped dead by regular citizens with guns and 343 were stopped by police officers. Most of the police were stopping attacks against themselves (not protecting citizens), whereas more citizens were stopping crimes other than just defending themselves. That's down from 495 citizen/383 police justifiable homicides with guns in 1981. And that decline has occurred throughout a period when more and more states are allowing citizens to carry firearms concealed. All homicide rates (including unjustified handgun homicides) have also declined drastically in the same period--even after the "Brady Act" expired and was not renewed.

Despite the popularity of anti-gun sentiment in academia, in the media, and with politically appointed/elected police chiefs, actual research and analysis does not support their emotionally based conclusions.

Murder is already illegal. Gun ownership by convicted felons, by the underage population, and by the insane are also illegal. Even suicide is illegal. Making new laws to make it harder or illegal for law abiding citizens to protect themselves and each other only stands to make it easier for criminals to vicitimize you.

In case you're wondering: No, I'm not a member of the NRA or similar organization.

^^^Word up!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by jetwash69
"weapons of murder?"

*blah blah*

...we've been through this before. If you think there aren't more murders because of guns, than you are sadly mistaken.

No shit? Historically, guns have existed for about 600 years, and during this time were certainly not capable of being used as easily as they are today to murder someone. Knives, for over 5000 years, blutn weapons, for potentially hundreds of thousands of years.

That post is a load of crap, trying to explain how guns protect people. Look up stats.
Quote by Kapps
...we've been through this before. If you think there aren't more murders because of guns, than you are sadly mistaken.

No shit? Historically, guns have existed for about 600 years, and during this time were certainly not capable of being used as easily as they are today to murder someone. Knives, for over 5000 years, blutn weapons, for potentially hundreds of thousands of years.

That post is a load of crap, trying to explain how guns protect people. Look up stats.

Unlike you, I did look up the stats. The stats I was quoting cover the last 45 years or so, and unlike you, I posted my source.

In addition to 18+ years of following the issues with academic rigor (from undergrad to post graduate levels), I can also base my opinion on time served as a police officer where I routinely saw guns protect people daily and never saw a gun-related murder (and only 1 gun-related crime). On the other hand, bare hand assaults were quite common, and the victims never came out well.

So the whole "homicide" aspect is actually just the tip of the iceberg. Far more people get wounded without dying, and exponentially more often than that, the mere presence of a gun is enough to deter any violence at all--of course no one keeps statistics on that. It's impossible to keep records on deterence, but it would be foolish to pretend it doesn't happen.

If you don't believe it, then go out and be a cop for a couple of years; I guarantee you'll see guns protecting people even if you're doing it in a very small town. Even if you're in Canada where only about 27% of households have guns.
Last edited by jetwash69 at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by vulcan422
Every body in the pit likes guns right? Well its time to make 1!
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.html
Pretty damn cool site, who doesn't love making weapons of murder?

Heres 1 of mine

That's a silly design :\

Here's my actual weapon:

Actual differences are that I have a newer, smaller, better version of the laser on the side and on the opposite side of the rail system I have a flashlight and a pressure pad for the laser.
My God, it's full of stars!