The one with the different color cars and you're one of them, but you try to cut off the other guys and make them crash into your line? You also have to avoid hitting the other peoples' lines too, though.
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
damn it...it was a movie tooo... and I JUST deleted off my computer...F@CK its really bothering me
TRON!

yes, i got it from that crappy description. go me.

DIET: damn you geetar man!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by geetar_man0
BM tron?

I'll look it up.

Quote by Zugunruhe
TRON!

yes, i got it from that crappy description. go me.

DIET: damn you geetar man!

Well there isn't much else to that game, so how else could I have made a better description?!?!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Last edited by Corruption at Aug 16, 2009,
dammit beaten to it... ya it was tron but theres like a bunch of ones like it now
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I suck at this game!
Quote by IDread

Quote by RIPKurt67-94

I hijacked this!
Mario Kart
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.