[more or less]

It just sounds and feels so unnatural to me now that I've thought about it.

I don't think I'm going to be able to eat after this

Edit: Now it's been mentioned, drinking is a bit weird too, and consequently, I tried to take a drink, and I couldn't swallow it, am I completely ****ed?

Thoughts?
Do you think it's a weird concept?
Explain.
Last edited by Son.Of.TheViper at Aug 16, 2009,
It's one of those things that you're not supposed to think too hard about. Just put food in your mouth, and chew it. End of story.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by pepsi1187
lol.. it doesnt disappear. ever pooped before

That's why I said "more or less", it completely changes form.

Except sweetcorn, of course.
eating is a part of life. We need to eat to survive, therefore it's normal to eat.
Balls.
It gets physically and chemically broken down, then distributed throughout your body?
eating is the best thing ever.

we gonna have a problem here?!
I have no opinion on this matter.
What?

Nooo......

It doesn't just go poof, it's broken down!

Gah!

How this world pisses me off to no end, to question eating is one thing, but this? People need to get laid.

But seriously, it turns to poop.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
I always found growing to be more fascinating.

By which I mean that we start out so small, yet grow to outstanding lengths. Not sure why, just always did...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I think my main problem with it, is the initial getting it in, it's a bit strange that we use our mouths/throats for pretty much everything.

Not to sound bulemic, but I'm starting to think that it's more natural to be sick than eat.
I mean, when you fill a watering can, you don't fill it from the nozzle where the water comes out, do you?
Quote by sporkman7
Ever tried thinking about how often you blink?

hah, now youre ****ed

Ugh I hate that.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by sporkman7
Ever tried thinking about how often you blink?

ahh ****! now i cant stop counting every time i blink.

im at 7
I don't like watching people eat really, unless I'm eating too. It does seem like this great "design" flaw that we have to consume food and water to survive.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
I think my main problem with it, is the initial getting it in, it's a bit strange that we use our mouths/throats for pretty much everything.

Not to sound bulemic, but I'm starting to think that it's more natural to be sick than eat.
I mean, when you fill a watering can, you don't fill it from the nozzle where the water comes out, do you?

*ahem* *Blowjobs*
did you know that chewing is called masticating? Next time you're at school ask your teacher if its ok to masticate at lunch.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

The nozzle is our anuses & penis/vagina. The mouth is where you fill it.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

...Point? In a watering can you put water in one end and it comes out the nozzle. In a human, you put water in the mouth and it comes out your penis/vagina. What you're saying would make sense if we pissed from our mouths.
^^^^
I've now decided that was a bad example, and lead me to abandon it, sorry for inconvenience.
Quote by Snowblind 911

The nozzle is our anuses & penis/vagina. The mouth is where you fill it.
[if you stand up, and it rises, as opposed to bending over]

The throat should have ONE purpose, breathing.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
[if you stand up, and it rises, as opposed to bending over]

The throat should have ONE purpose, breathing.

Boy... you lacking a penis?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Boy... you lacking a penis?

Lacking in penis I am not, I just respect my girlfriend to not ram it down her throat to the point of discomfort on her part, I used feel horrible after, so I don't.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Anybody else read this in Hank Hill's voice and laugh?

That is so something i can imagine
Ive been watching alot of King of The Hill now that I realized it IS funny
in its own, realistic ways.
MichaelEMJAYARE