Well, I've been a real prick lately. I say things that shock other people and they think I'm a sick person. Nothing really shocks me anymore. Even though good things have happened lately, such as going to Mayhemfest, playing shows, and getting a phone call from a record label about my band's awesome performance, I still feel rather cynical about everything. Maybe it's because I realize the world is a horrible place and happiness doesn't really exist. I wonder if the more ignorant people my age realize this.

LUL I R DEPRESSED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Must be my raging hormones, seeing as how I'm 17.
Just wanted to vent.
Fap, rape, and i cum blood are all acceptable responses.
You're either pessimistic or like the idea of being the one who "thinks the world is a horrible place," in contrast to your friends.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You're not depressed.

I say messed up things all the time just to shock people. It's an asshole move, but damn it sure is funny. I can also use the defense that I'm studying psychology, and like to see the effects of saying out-of-the-ordinary and extremely messed up things to unsuspecting people. But I'd be lying a little bit.

Happiness is subjective. The world is only as horrible as you interpret it. I agree that most of the world is pretty ****ed up, but that doesn't stop me from having a good time with my buddies.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by MH400
Best first reply ever?

yes it ****ing was.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Just Andrew
You're either pessimistic or like the idea of being the one who "thinks the world is a horrible place," in contrast to your friends.

I don't bitch about the world being a ****ty place to my friends, so it must be the former. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by Kastrator
I don't bitch about the world being a ****ty place to my friends, so it must be the former. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not necessarily. You clearly think you're more intelligent for being a miserable bastard, and saying meaningless pseudo-philosophical nonsense like "happiness doesn't really exist".
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Kastrator
If you say shocking things to your friends, then it would safe to say that they might view you as cynical or perhaps even a sociopath, depending on what you say.

But to be honest, I'll attribute it to attention seeking and rebellion. I'd even say you liked the idea of being pessimistic.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Kastrator
Okay, I'm an arrogant ****. /thread

you also have the gayest username of anyone ever.
Quote by Kastrator
Okay, I'm an arrogant ****. /thread

Yay!
Last edited by whalepudding at Aug 16, 2009,
Well...... since you're giving us permission......

RAPE. FAP. I CUM BLOOD.

Nah, really. Next time you have a touchy subject to vent don't use the pit. It'll just make things suck worse.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Quote by wizards?
You want a great realization TS? A few weeks ago I realized the only reason that I still exist is because there are so many people that wish I didn't.

What about that? BAM!

Dayum.
Quote by Kastrator
Wow, never coming to The Pit for help again.

I love you, man.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I think he just wanted to rub in our faces the fact he has a "record deal."

Quote by Kastrator

This was you first mistake.

In the event you are actually "depressed" suck it up, people go through worst **** than you every second of every day. Get over yourself.
This thread has ran it's course.

What now? Post pictures of cats or wait for a Mod to close it?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Kastrator

Just wanted to vent.

that was a mistake.
how are you asking for help.
Maybe this can become the realisation thread?

Once I realised that Odlaw, the evil dude from Where's Waldo was just Waldo backwards. I'm yet to get over it.
Quote by MH400
This thread has ran it's course.

What now? Post pictures of cats or wait for a Mod to close it?

totally relevant:

anyway, this is the internet, no one cares about you.
Quote by Kastrator
Well, I've been a real prick lately. I say things that shock other people and they think I'm a sick person. Nothing really shocks me anymore. Even though good things have happened lately, such as going to Mayhemfest, playing shows, and getting a phone call from a record label about my band's awesome performance, I still feel rather cynical about everything. Maybe it's because I realize the world is a horrible place and happiness doesn't really exist. I wonder if the more ignorant people my age realize this.

Just wanted to vent.

This. This is what got me and told me you're an arrogant cunt.

Just cause you're a miserable little fuck, doesn't mean other people aren't perfectly happy, and the world is not a completely horrible place, yes, its messed, but there are places and people out there, that, after seeing them, you have hope again. So, get the **** out there and stop being so moody, emo kid. Give life a chance.

/rage
call me Shelby

Quote by fetus989

In the event you are actually "depressed" suck it up, people go through worst **** than you every second of every day. Get over yourself.
Familiarize yourself with existentialism, friend.

EDIT: Also, *reported*, this thread ran it's flame-filled course.
Quote by Teh Forest King
Last edited by Just Andrew at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by Kastrator
Thank You Pit I Will Suck It Up Now And Stop Being A Little Bitch Now.

It's So Annoying When People Type Like That.

Or, lose the capslock.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Just Andrew
Familiarize yourself with existentialism, friend.

**** it.
This thread is now about cats.
Quote by MH400
It's So Annoying When People Type Like That.

Or, lose the capslock.

Yeah, I just fixed it.
Go to the Hugging Group, they'll be nice.
Nicer than me, I apologize.
See my sig for refrence.
call me Shelby