What would it be? As in getting awesome at something

Or what if you could order me to do something? I'm asking because I feel very lost. I've spent my whole life doing what the man has told me to do, and now I can do whatever I want. I'm about to start college and I'm going to study prelaw and arabic but I don't even know why. I *could* study/be/do anything.

I'm so lost and I'm open to suggestions. This is what I've come up with so far:
Prelaw
Premed
Something involving music
Something involving atheltics
Suck dick for money to buy drugs

If any one has any ideas good or bad please respond!
So you're tired of taking orders from "the man", so you want to stir things up by taking orders from The Pit?

This story seems to have only one, blood/seamen/tear-stained ending.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by eddievanzant
What would it be? As in getting awesome at something

Or what if you could order me to do something? I'm asking because I feel very lost. I've spent my whole life doing what the man has told me to do, and now I can do whatever I want. I'm about to start college and I'm going to study prelaw and arabic but I don't even know why. I *could* study/be/do anything.

I'm so lost and I'm open to suggestions. This is what I've come up with so far:
Prelaw
Premed
Something involving music
Something involving atheltics
Suck dick for money to buy drugs

If any one has any ideas good or bad please respond!

i thought the first half of the post had promise for an epic thread. then it took a decidedly sharp turn for the fucktarded.

anyway, id order everyone in the world to do backflips, and record the hilarious amounts of failure.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Bring me Zooey NAO!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by larrytheguitar
Bring me Zooey NAO!

i order you to keep your mitts of zooey!
Quote by Zugunruhe
i thought the first half of the post had promise for an epic thread. then it took a decidedly sharp turn for the fucktarded.

anyway, id order everyone in the world to do backflips, and record the hilarious amounts of failure.

hm sshould i just get rid of everything except 'what would it be?'
Quote by wizards?
I'd order you to go download Explosions in the Sky's discography. Just because.

Then I'd order you to get me some sleeping pills because I need to sleep.

ok i started the dl
Quote by eddievanzant
hm sshould i just get rid of everything except 'what would it be?'

yes. youre not going to get any good advice here anyway.

and also, try to do a back flip.
Take your Gen Ed's and a few Intro classes for the fields you're interested in and you'll be able to hone in on exactly what you want to do.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Be an expressionist painter, and paint only household appliances or furniture beginning with a B.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Get a bachelor of kinesiology You can train athletes or be a personal trainer or a physiotherapist or a biomechanic, and a ton more. Woo.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, usually the first order I give is "Scream and I'll slice your esophagus into ribbons."
not an order
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
I'd order somebody very particular to love me, no matter what. In a week I might well regret it, but just for the sake of one day it would be worth it.