hey all, im just wondering, what is the difference between the dual rectifier solo head and the dual rectifier tremoverb head? aside from the addition of reverb, like actual sound wise, can the tremoverb still pull off that real heavy crunching tone the solo head does??

just wondering because i was looking at a dual rect on ebay and came across a tremoverb. i play a lot of modern metal/metalcore stuff and dual rectifier are commonly used in this style of music, just wondering if i went for a tremoverb would it be the same.
The tremoverb will happily hit the tones the rectos are famous for on the red channel with the modern switch on. It just has the ability of doing a nice crunchy blues sound too which the other rectos dont do.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
The Trem-O-Verbs are way better than the Solo/Dual/Triple IMO. They're more similar to the older two channels and are just overall great sounding amps.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I wanted to know to. I think the Rectoverbs and Tremoverbs can do some more bluesy sounds that the solo head can't do.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET