1: If I Need A battery to power Something In My Guitar It Says I Need a streo Jack with Left = Hot, Right = Battery Ground, Ground = normal ground But i want stereo Output Is There A way to Have The Battery Ground On A Pot Then To The normal Ground Sleve?

2: Im Building A les Paul Style Guitar But It Has A Strat style bridge Insted Of A TOM Bridge How Do I ground This Type Of Bridge And Is There relly a Need To?
Last edited by bill6337 at Aug 16, 2009,
Just a sugestion lol
can some one answer my questions though?
Last edited by bill6337 at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by bill6337
1: If I Need A battery to power Something In My Guitar It Says I Need a streo Jack with Left = Hot, Right = Battery Ground, Ground = normal ground But i want stereo Output Is There A way to Have The Battery Ground On A Pot Then To The normal Ground Sleve?

you could do that but your battery will go dead awfully quick unless you put a switch on there to disconnect the battery from the circuit.

2: Im Building A les Paul Style Guitar But It Has A Strat style bridge Insted Of A TOM Bridge How Do I ground This Type Of Bridge And Is There relly a Need To?

uhhm... the same way you'd ground a strat bridge on a strat perhaps?
sooo insted of using a single stereo jack could i use 2 stereo jacks one for stereo out put and the other stereo jack purely to complete the battery circut i.e. seperate channel for each battery ( i will have to in my wiring setup.

the only strat/s i own and have used have all been the trem style bridge and they have been grounded to the trem claw and then the output jack ground / sleve
You could put the battery on a toggle switch insted of using a stereo jack. Just make sure you turn the switch off when you're not playing or it will run the battery dead.

If you're using active pickups the bridge doesn't need to be grounded anyway. If you're not using active pickups you would ground the bridge by connecting one end of a wire to the trem claw and the other end to one of the pots.