Is what we see, what they see? Or is there like.. more buttons and stuff. Is there a 'close' button that they push?

I MUST KNOW THEIR ACTIONS!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Yes. There is a close button. They see your IP and stuff beneath your name. There's an Options dropdown.
adminning another forum, there are a few more buttons, drop down menus and stuff, can click to close, delete, move topics, stuff like that.

or, if you wanted it to be super cool, each mod has a machine that they attach to their forearm, which works via dedicated satallites for realtime banning and locking. cool?
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Mods actually have the option "UG Samuel L. Jackson" instead of just "UG Black/Classic." I'd also imagine that due to said setting they couldn't enjoy a Sprite or Big Kahuna Burger whilst they moderate UG.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Noyon999
adminning another forum, there are a few more buttons, drop down menus and stuff, can click to close, delete, move topics, stuff like that.

or, if you wanted it to be super cool, each mod has a machine that they attach to their forearm, which works via dedicated satallites for realtime banning and locking. cool?

A Pipboy?
They got banhammers. ...and they can move you to FOTB at any time. SO be careful and follow the rules.
It looks alot like

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by toxictaipan
Yes

/thread

don't '/thread' when you're not adding anything that hasn't just been said and you are in no way ending the thread. It makes you look like a douche.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
don't '/thread' when you're not adding anything that hasn't just been said and you are in no way ending the thread. It makes you look like a douche.

+1
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Mods see deleted posts as well... just so people know that "stealth bumping" doesn't work

Not anymore...

Got rid of non permanent deletes, and viewing edits a while ago I think.
Quote by gilly_90

There's nothing to add. As stated previously, there are a few more options, such as closing thread, deleting, and stuff. The TS got his answer.

That means the thread's done, smart ass.

Edit: And for reference, I didn't mean it like, "I ended the thread." I meant, "Thread's done."
Last edited by toxictaipan at Aug 16, 2009,
looks like people are still adding their knowledge/thoughts to me
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by soulflyV
Say lolwut one more time! I double dare you!

Say "lolwut" again! C'mon, say "lolwut" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya mother****er, say "lolwut" one more goddamn time!

And imagine SLJ with an Xzibit face as he says it...ah, good times...