Page 1 of 3
Well, the other day, I was walking down the hallway outside of my bathroom, and I heard a strange cracking sound in the wall to my right. I turned to look, and there we was. I was staring straight into a mirror, and I was instantly in love. The handsome gentleman on the other side of the mirror was so stunning, I couldn't peel my eyes away. His soft, gentle eyes lead me into the most comfortable place you can ever imagine. It was like bathing in liquid chocolate and cotton candy. He reached his hand through the mirror and opened his palm, awaiting my reaction. I shocked at first, since this was clearly a violation of the laws of physics, but I then realized physics is just scientific nonsense. I took his hand and he pulled me through the mirror.

Time ceased as we spun through a cosmic flurry colors, patterns, and Elvis impersonators (many were quite convincing). I was terrified, and excited. I knew not what would happen, but holding my other self's hand reassured me that everything would be all right. We spun faster and faster until I lost consciousness. When I awoke, I was laying on my back in a field of purple flowers. I surmised that they were a powerful aphrodesiac, as my normally tiny penis had transformed into erection rivaling the Eiffel Tower. After sitting for a minute, waiting for it to go away, I was approached by a short man with a stubby beard and 3 fingers on his right hand. He said nothing. He simply stood over me, slowly cracking the knuckles of his deformed hand. We stared at eachother for a minute, until he finally said, "Who are you?"

I replied, "My name is Stuart. Where am-" Before I could finish my sentence he trasnformed into a dinosaur tank. There was a chair on top, so I climbed up onto him and took a seat. I heard his voice again, but this time it had taken on a metallic tone like the robots in Transformers. "I have been instructed to take you to my master."

We began driving through the field. It was populated only by flowers and the occasional scarecrow. They waved as we passed them. I waved back with enthusiasm. After several hours of travelling, we arrived at a small cottage at the side of a small pond. There was a waterwheel and a garden. It looked very inviting. The dinosaur tank beneath me suddenly vanished into thin air, and I plummetted to the ground. Thankfully, I am a skilled Kung-Fu master and I nimbly landed on my feet. I then struck an incredibly sexy pose and proclaimed, "Hell yeah, motherfucker!" A small creaking sound came from the door of the cottage, and as it slowly opened up I saw a mirror in the doorway. It was me. The man I had fallen in love with. I ran over to the mirror and embraced it tightly, however, it did not return the affection. I was taken aback and my reflection bore a very sad face. "We can never be," he said with sorrow. "I am naught but a mirror of you. Every thought, every feeling that is you...is me." I now realized that he was not another person who happened to look like me. He was me. I was in love with myself.

This realization shattered the sky, the ground, and everything in between. world. I found myself standing once again in my hallway. I was dizzy from the experience. When my senses and awareness returned, I thought immediately of the mirror. I whirled around to face it, and as I looked into the cold glass, I saw nothing. My reflection was no longer there. I felt so empty.

Do you guys have any idea where he went? I'm so in love with him. I can't stand the thought of never seeing him again. Has anyone had any similar experiences?
Check out my band Disturbed
When you got pulled through the mirror, did you hear Aha?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Shrooms are a helluva drug, should've paid attention to the warning you never got.
Quote by StewieSwan
Has anyone had any similar experiences?

No. No, I haven't.
If only Jacko was still alive, I'm sure he'd have helped you.
I'm going in;

Rambo style
Quote by StewieSwan
Well, the other day, I was walking down the hallway outside of my bathroom, and I heard a strange cracking sound in the wall to my right. I turned to look, and there we was. I was staring straight into a mirror, and I was instantly in love. The handsome gentleman on the other side of the mirror was so stunning, I couldn't peel my eyes away. His soft, gentle eyes lead me into the most comfortable place you can ever imagine. It was like bathing in liquid chocolate and cotton candy. He reached his hand through the mirror and opened his palm, awaiting my reaction. I shocked at first, since this was clearly a violation of the laws of physics, but I then realized physics is just scientific nonsense. I took his hand and he pulled me through the mirror.

A sticky mess?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by gavincandance
no tl;dr?

tl;dr: drugs are bad, mmkay?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Taaaake oooooon meeeeeee

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
i am too.

*reads thread*
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by davrossss
TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
this had the potential to really be hilarious if you could've played down the stupid teenage boy absurdism with the dinosaur tank and whatnot.
IN A DAY OR TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hehe...
Quote by NGD1313
this had the potential to really be hilarious if you could've played down the stupid teenage boy absurdism with the dinosaur tank and whatnot.

I told it just as it happened. I am not a liar.
Quote by guitar-guy01
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IIN A DAAAY OOOR TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn, beaten
MR. GORBACHEV, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL.

Regan Smash
Regan Smash
Regan Smash
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
troll
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by StewieSwan

Do you guys have any idea where he went? I'm so in love with him. I can't stand the thought of never seeing him again. Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Well I didn't read all of it... but this just sounds to me like you are the average homosexual teen.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Wow, not a single 'cool story bro'? I'm impressed.

Oh and Cool Story, Bro.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
What are you on and where can I get some!?!?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
wheres the tl;dr mate
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Page 1 of 3