Just look at it - isnt it simply gorgeous?! I want one of these and I want one badly. Only thing is, I like most others cant afford a 40/50 year old vintage model

Am I right in thinking that there was a reissue run in the nineties? Ive seen a few reviews onine where people were spending between 150 and 250 pounds. Does anyone on this board own a reissue (or original for that matter)? Where did you get yours and would you recommend a purchase?

Thanks in advance

MIM

(Edit: image in all its glory here - http://www.manchesterguitartech.co.uk/images/epiphone-coronet-cherry.jpg
Last edited by Made in Mexico at Aug 16, 2009,
are there any pics?.. i can't seem to see them..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
me neither
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
phwoar
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
see it now..i also tried searching it on yahoo.. anyway.. i think there is a guitar like that here in the Philippines that is being sold for really cheap.. unfortunately, it's been around 6 months and no one's buying it.. don't know about the quality though.. but i think old epi models are of good craftsmanship.. i personally don't dig the shape.. that's all.. to each his own..
Gear:

PRS SE Standard
Ibanez AEG8E-NT w/ Seymour Duncan Woody SC
Yupangco Classical Guitar
Korg AX5G
Marshall MG50DFX
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Oh wow, that is nice. A quick google search shows there is a reissue, but seems like it will be pretty hard to find one for sale. Good luck finding one.
Isn't that the one being reissued right now?

My bad, they're reissuing something else now.
Last edited by 601210 at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by 601210
Isn't that the one being reissued right now?

My bad, they're reissuing something else now.

that would be the wilshire(sp?), sir.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I have one of those. My dad got it in the 60's, he was the original owner. It rocks.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol