Friend of mine is selling his DM for $490. What do you guys think of this price? They're around $900 new and seem to be fetching $600-$700 on the bay. It comes with a case although not a Martin case unfortunately and it also has a K&K Pure Western pickup installed. It's in pretty good shape, just your average wear.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Don't be disappointed that there's no case though. Until you get into the more expensive Martins, they just come with a normal hardshell case with a Martin logo on it. Only the expensive ones get the nice Martin flight cases.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Might pull the trigger. I was watching a Cole Clark FL1 on ebay but I forgot to put a bid on it and someone snagged it for $543 (my max was going to be $600). Someone on HC has one for $675 but that seems a bit steep to me for a used one.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.