"I said your fucking baby's gonna bun"
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Looks like every other horror/thriller/sci fi film.

IMO horror is dead. They just repeat the same **** over and over, it's so predictable it hurts.
I pissed myself when she said 'you're ****ing baby's going to burn'.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by CTFOD
"I said your fucking baby's gonna bun"

I laughed when I first heard that too
Quote by maggot9779

IMO horror is dead. They just repeat the same **** over and over, it's so predictable it hurts.

its a thriller.

... thats the guy from Tokyo Drift!
looks good imo.

Am i the only one who thinks this is like Supernatural (TV)
Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by maggot9779

IMO hollywood movies are dead. They just repeat the same **** over and over, it's so predictable it hurts.

fixed
Quote by DieGarbageMan
its a thriller.

... thats the guy from Tokyo Drift!
looks good imo.

Same thing

That guys accent annoys the **** out of me. I dunno if he was putting it on in Tokyo Drift but i'd still like to punch him in the face.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
fixed

Good point there. I can pretty much guess the end within the fist 5 mins. I wish they'd just stop with those ****ing teeny horror films and make some proper films again.
*frowns*

That looks pretty terrible really. Count me out, I'm gonna go and spend my money on The Road and The Book of Eli instead for apocalypse films.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It looks interesting enough. Not 'go to the theaters' interesting, but interesting enough to rent.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
It seems like a good enough film. Except for the child being the only hope of humanity. Done over and over again. I'll probably see it.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Myfirstpubes
fixed

By hollywood I assume you mean American movies, which I'd have to disagree. District 9 and Inglourious Basterds were both terrific movies. I feel like there are a lot of money grabbing shit films but there are also many really good movies still being made.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
"Sherlock Holmes" looks alot better IMO
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
It looks...alright. I won't pay to go see it, but I'll download it. It doesn't look like it's going to be anything deep or thought provoking, but it could be a decent action movie.
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Pictures Entertainment."

Irritating.
Quote by tayroar
By hollywood I assume you mean American movies, which I'd have to disagree. District 9 and Inglourious Basterds were both terrific movies. I feel like there are a lot of money grabbing shit films but there are also many really good movies still being made.

Not all American movies are from Hollywood...I thought District 9 wasn't a Hollywood movie.
you guys realize that one actress is pregnant with the second coming of Jesus and that's why she's humanities only hope right?

Movie looks cheesey as hell, but I like the concept of angels turned against humanity.
Quote by maggot9779

IMO your gay
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
That evil granny was fucking hilarious. I also laughed quite hard at "What are we fighting?" "...angels." Just the way he said it. So shit.
Last edited by webbtje at Dec 6, 2009,
Quote by maggot9779
Good point there. I can pretty much guess the end within the fist 5 mins. I wish they'd just stop with those ****ing teeny horror films and make some proper films again.

Everything is marketed at teens and females in general.Us men don't need to buy the latest shitty trendy shitty shit to feel better about life.
I've been anxious for this movie to come out ever since i saw the trailer a month or two ago
It just looks so cheesely kick ass
Last edited by MLilienthal at Dec 6, 2009,
This is going to be really good or really bad...not sure which one yet.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I've seen trailers for this multiple times in the theater. Every time I remark about how retarded and lame it looks.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I've been doing the same with Avatar.

I hate the appearance of the aliens in that film. I'd be a lot more interested in seeing it if they didn't look so stupid and unimaginative.
Is this the movie when the angels come to kill people or some shit? If so, that movie looks comically awful.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Anyone else slightly bored of film directors making films just to point out how shit humanity is?
SWFC
Quote by Xiaoxi
I've seen trailers for this multiple times in the theater. Every time I remark about how retarded and lame it looks.

Same here, it blows my mind as to how bad this movie looks.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Sony Pictures Entertainment.

Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal