A guy I work with is selling a Johnson acoustic guitar. He bought it about 3 years ago brand new for 150 , in hopes of learning to play. it's only been played a few times, and it comes with case, capo, and a few song books. He's wanting 75 for it. does anybody know if there any good.
I have never heard of it but tbh, if your a beginer, all acoustics sound the same and that is quite a good deal...
I have one. It's alright I guess. The sound's kinda bland.

I keeps it in my trunk and fucks with it when I'm on the go.
For 75 bones, that's pretty good.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Last edited by GNiCk89 at Aug 16, 2009,
i've got a johnson acoustic. it works and plays so i'm not gonna replace it considering i dont play acoustic often. only thing is that the truss rod in mine does nothing. i adjust it and it feels as though there is no tension on it and the next day nothing has happened. probably just mine tho.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Last edited by skwelcher at Aug 16, 2009,
I already own a really good morgan monroe acoustic. Im thinking about buying it just for the case
Sounds like a cheap generic Far East make to me. My girlfriend just got a brand new acoustic for £40 and it plays well and sounds decent enough - the standard has got much higher in recent years.