"That's my name, don't wear it out"

I pretty much got the first part, what does "Don't wear it out" actually mean ?

Cheers
Kinda like me saying "Say that again and I'll murder you.". Not sure what your expression means, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i guess it means don't use it to much. It's supposed to be funny, but really isn't.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
that to do the verb of 'wearing it out' is what you must not do.
You're = You are
Your = Belongs to you

There = Not here
Their = Belongs to them
They're = They are
Thx.

Quote by Tim the Rocker
Good grammar is like sex. It feels good.
I'm pretty sure it means don't use it too much; kind of like how physical objects can be worn from use. Why the person doesn't want their name said too many times depends on the person.
when you wear something out it is from using it too much. they basically stating that they think they are popular because people say their names all the time. its mostly used in a sarcastic tone.
That's my name, don't over-use it.

The one sayng that doesn't want you to say the name much.
It means, "Kill me now and take me out of the gene pool. I'm drowing and taking everyone else with me."
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by Mr.Feather
that to do the verb of 'wearing it out' is what you must not do.

PSN: reldask
^Indeed.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
A3693 Neil Kendrick asked for the derivation of the saying, ‘That’s my name, don’t wear it out!’, adding, ‘I think I have heard it on The Simpsons and have a feeling that W.C. Fields may have said it.’ A good example was soon turned up from the film of the musical Grease (US 1978), in which Sandy (Olivia Newton-John) is finding it difficult to get through to Danny (John Travolta) when they meet up again: Danny: That’s cool, baby, you know how it is, rockin’ and rollin’ and what not. Sandy: Danny? Danny: That’s my name, don’t wear it out. Sandy: What’s the matter with you? ... What’s happened to the Danny Zuko, I met at the beach? I consulted Marian Bock in New York, who opined: ‘It’s definitely not original to Grease – more likely the screenwriter remembered it as an expression from the age the movie is set in, twenty years before. I think I heard it in the 1960s, but can’t document that.’ As if to confirm that Grease did not originate the phrase, there was a short film, made in Britain indeed, with the title That’s My Name, Don’t Wear It Out, shown as part of the CBS Children’s Film Festival (which ran from 1967-77).

From "The Quote, Unquote Newsletter" January 2007 issue (yay google)
Quote by musiclover2399
I'm pretty sure it means don't use it too much; kind of like how physical objects can be worn from use. Why the person doesn't want their name said too many times depends on the person.

that.
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Don't have sex with too many people who share the same name as you.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Please do not overuse my name to the point wherein it no longer relates to my identity and it either gains a new definition or it becomes a meaningless mess of words.
you still have zoiiidbeeeerg
(V) (;,,;) (V)
YOU ALL STILL HAVE ZOIDBERG
Quote by TheBurningFish
It's more shocking to see Tom dressed at all.
Quote by suckersdream
I don't think I've ever actually seen him clothed.
Sexy Peoples Only
◕ ‿ ◕
TweetZ