So i have this 6 month old Squier. It's a fat strat, humbucker in the bridge position. I was wondering how i could modify it. Is there any way to add a push/pull pot or whatever they're called? And how much will it cost to get a killswitch fitted?
“Baaaaabe,baaaaabe,baaaabe....”
~ Robert plant on being asked what his favorite food was

~ Robert Plant at his Grammy acceptance speech

~ Robert Plant all the time
Why on earth do you want a push/pull, high pass filter? both the killswitch and the pot is easy mods if you knowhow. if you find the right guy, he'll do it for you for something like 50 bucks+materials cost.
New Pickups, New Humbucker first, then replace the SC's with something like an DiMarzio Air Norton SC.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
New Pickups, New Humbucker first, then replace the SC's with something like an DiMarzio Air Norton SC.

And which humbucker? I live in india....the blokes at the store are major jerks. I play stuff like GNR, Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Van Halen....some Clapton...RHCP...so on.
~ Robert plant on being asked what his favorite food was

~ Robert Plant at his Grammy acceptance speech

~ Robert Plant all the time
Go for a Seymour Duncan JB. It'll work well for you since you play diverse stuff. Either that or a DiMarzioo Seymour Distortion.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
You can do the wiring for a kill switch yourself its really not that hard and have a look on ebay (i take it India has a ebay i do not know) for a pickup?
Legend.