the jack on my guitar isnt working anymore...i think (not sure) that my cable jack pushed something out of place (i've been playing my guitar on my bed for a little and the cable was being pushed by it so i think that might be what it is)...the jack is kinda loose but im sure if it was like that before...ive tried to take the jack apart an fix it but nothing has worked so far....my guitar is a parker pm-24 if that makes any difference
Not working, as in, if you plug it in, you get no sound/buzzing?

Check to make sure all the wires are still connected. This has happened to me a few times. You may just need a quick solder, and you can get a soldering iron at wal mart for like ten bucks.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
open it up and check the wires, solder back on any wire that is lose if it looks like you`ve snapped any one of the contacts replace the tabs

use the SEARCHBAR

THERE`S A HOW TO IN 1 OF THE STICKIES AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD LISTINGS
if when you have it plugged in it feel loose there is a contact to a piece of metal in the jack that has to be made if it is not touching you will not get sound. if it is touching it but not completely/all the time you will get sound sometimes. all you have to do is push the piece of metal down so when the cable is plugged in it will touch it and not allow it to move