In all reality this NAD was about a week ago. And in all honesty I shouldn't have this amp right now, seeing as how I hardly have the money for it after a 200$ fine and blahblahblah. And on top of that, I love my YCV40 to death, aside from the fact that it's a little lacking with the amount of gain on tap. By no means was I looking for a new amp. But sometimes you just get those offers you can't refuse. So...without further adieu, I give you...

Family pic!

Marshall JCM 900 dual reverb 50w head
+ Randall R412CX
$400

Gear:
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BOSS DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+
nice bro...not a fan of the dual reverbs but still looks beautiful! As much as I love my Randall the Marshall is still the stand by for all ages.

What a deal by the way! Just traded my Schecter C-7 for a Peavey 5150 head so now I can run my V2 and 5150 simultaneously with an ABY box...oh yeah
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
Quote by chuckmehh
nice bro...not a fan of the dual reverbs but still looks beautiful! As much as I love my Randall the Marshall is still the stand by for all ages.

What a deal by the way! Just traded my Schecter C-7 for a Peavey 5150 head so now I can run my V2 and 5150 simultaneously with an ABY box...oh yeah

So far I'm loving it. The cleans on it aren't what sold me, but they helped a lot. I didn't want to buy something without great cleans because I use them very frequently with a lot of the music that I play. I wanted an amp with higher gains to get a nice crunch and a screaming solo tone. The Randall cab might be on its way out the door right now. I'm considering downsizing to an Avatar 2x12 with green backs. I don't need a 4x12 and Honda Civics don't really like them very much.

By the way, that's awesome what you've got going on. I was strongly considering holding onto my traynor and A/Bing with the Marshall. I like the Marshall's cleans, but they're still not quite up to par with the Traynor. It'd be like having a Fender clean with a Marshall crunch. I just can't do it though, I need the money! :\
Gear:
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BOSS DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+
yeah man isn't money always holding us down somehow? haha Glad you're pleased with it though! Downsizing to a 2x12 should definitely help you and your civic out! I love my Randall XL 4x12, but it is HUGE! Hope you love your amp for years to come!
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more