OK guys so i have 3 cds here and i want to make some money off of them. one is linkin park (used to listen to me, hate em now) a sean paul (listened to him when i was like 7) and alice cooper(cant stand him anymore) and i wnated ot trade them in at fye. so i was wondering what would i get for it. do i get store credits. if so about how much credits. and also can you get cash for them. thanks guys. peace
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
For Your Enformation?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
you can get butthurt for owning them once you returned them
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
I bet he expects to get like $10, when in reality he'll probably get like 70c. You may as well just throw them away, it'd be less hassle.
RULE BRITANNIA
Take em to the store, they'll probably know better than us. You won't get much (if anything).

Why don't you use them as coasters? Just make sure they're face down so nobody sees what terrible music it is! (Alice Cooper is decent, I guess...)
Dont go to fye, they try to **** people out of their stuff just as much local guitar shops

Id sell em to a friend or somethin like that

EDIT: and thats awesome that linkin park used to listen to you
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Last edited by Aerokizzombie at Aug 16, 2009,
flinging them against a cement wall would be much more satisfying than the < $1 you'd get for them from FYE.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
use them as a frisby.
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by mikeyElite
flinging them against a cement wall would be much more satisfying than the < $1 you'd get for them from FYE.

yeah, its ****ing retarded that they will buy a CD for less than nothing, but I went in and the cage the elephant CD was like 22 bucks, greedy bastards
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Littleangus44
Casper's mall told me they went out of business. Like everywhere.

They're all over the place around my area. It's hit or miss, really. Only one has ever gone out of business around here.
Quote by JP Oliver
They're all over the place around my area. It's hit or miss, really. Only one has ever gone out of business around here.

that sucks, i liked that store. It was the only music store my small town had. That douche at the mall told me they went bankrupt and had to shut down all there stores.
i've still got an FYE in my local mall, everything in there is way overpriced though.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I have an FYE here, it seems to be doing surprisingly well. I still shop for my music local though.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I bet he expects to get like $10, when in reality he'll probably get like 70c. You may as well just throw them away, it'd be less hassle.

This.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Chances are, you'll get less than a few bucks for all three together. No one wants those CD's, and trade-in values are nothing like what they were 10 years ago.

Also, FYE are a bunch of over-priced pricks. I don't understand how they stay in business. There's one in my mall, but no one ever seems to go in there.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Last edited by pHaKe at Aug 16, 2009,