My first tube amp was the Crate V18. Got it for $199 USD from musiciansfriend. As a first tube amp for under $200, I liked it.
Weekend Warrior
Quote by DV8R
What would you say is the best bang for the buck amp around in your experience?

Kustom Defender 50W
Hey, Vic is unnbanned again! What were you banned for last time?

The Peavey ValveKing 112 is pretty good for the money.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
Quote by ML_Guitar09
My first tube amp was the Crate V18. Got it for $199 USD from musiciansfriend. As a first tube amp for under $200, I liked it.

Yeah, I got my V33 for $250. Good amp, it's going to need some parts changed out to get it to sound great though. Maybe new speakers or tubes.

The thing gets loud though
Quote by ComradeIronMan
Hey, Vic is unnbanned again! What were you banned for last time?

The Peavey ValveKing 112 is pretty good for the money.

same **** as last time
Quote by DV8R
First I have heard of this amp, it looks really nice!

It's gonna be my next amp Then I can get rid of this Crate GTD, as much as I love it >.<
Depends how lucky you are, Bugeras break but if you get one that doesnt break they are great amps
~Defiant~
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']It's gonna be my next amp Then I can get rid of this Crate GTD, as much as I love it >.<

Have you heard that amp in person? Can it be compared to others mentioned in this thread or would you say it's better? I think it is a bit more pricey than most the others.
Blackstar HT5 looks pretty impressive for the money
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.