Page 1 of 2
Is there anything this man can't do?
Except this, maybe;

(9.58 seconds for the 100m sprint, if anyone was interested)
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Last edited by BlackLuster at Aug 16, 2009,
Stop taking performance enhancing drugs!

YEEAAAA....

Good on the man, I think his records are gonna stand for ages.
Incredible.. the best thing is that he is very likely to beat this time.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Huge margin for the 100m record, he is in a class of his own
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
In the period between today and exactly one year from now, a new sport drug is going to be revealed to the public and media, one that couldn't be detected by tests up to that moment. Of course, the drug will have been well known to the athletes for a long time... A test will be developed consequently, and loads of this previously undetectable sport drug will be found in Bolt's pee. Rage will ensue.

Up to that moment, I admire Bolt's astonishing achievements. He's a sportsman unlike any other the world has ever seen.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist
In the period between today and exactly one year from now, a new sport drug is going to be revealed, that couldn't be detected by tests up to that moment. A test will be developed consequently, and loads of this previously undetectable sport drug will be found in Bolt's pee. Rage will ensue.

Up to that moment, I admire Bolt's astonishing achievements. He's a sportsman unlike any other the world has ever seen.

I'll take that bet!
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by ZeGuitarist
In the period between today and exactly one year from now, a new sport drug is going to be revealed to the public and media, one that couldn't be detected by tests up to that moment. Of course, the drug will have been well known to the athletes for a long time... A test will be developed consequently, and loads of this previously undetectable sport drug will be found in Bolt's pee. Rage will ensue.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh, I love a conspiracy

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I can do it in 9.57..on a bad day.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by pwnerer
Run under 9 seconds.

well technically he ran a 100m in 8.7 but it was a rolling start...
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by ZeGuitarist

Bolt's been breaking records since he was 15. He's clean.

And that was the most monstrous race I've ever seen. The Olympic final was incredible enough but this exceeded.

I feel bad for Gay though; to run 9.71 seconds and still not win? Gutting.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths

And that was the most monstrous race I've ever seen. The Olympic final was incredible enough but this exceeded.

Maybe Bolt is a homophobe and ran so fast to get away from the guy called Gay?
Quote by JackalUK
Stop taking performance enhancing drugs!

I don't belive he can stop being black.
Carry on
Quote by MightyAl
Maybe Bolt is a homophobe and ran so fast to get away from the guy called Gay?

immature much?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Meths

He's probably clean since he completely outclasses all the athletes in the discipline, barring Gay, who is indeed with all his efforts still unable to touch Bolt. They're both amazing, and it's indeed doubtful that their amazing efforts are drug-induced, since if a "secret" sports drug really existed they'd not be the only ones using it.
The only word that comes to mind is freak. That's the only word that can describe him. And I mean it in the best possible way.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

isnt bolt the dog?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

****ing hell he is fast. No one will touch that record (apart from himself) for this generation at least. To think he eats chicken nuggets all the time too.
Quote by Hammerzeit
To think he eats chicken nuggets all the time too.

Breakfast of champions

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Most dominant athlete alive. Feel sorry for everyone else knowing they stand no chance of winning a major title for the next 4-5 years.
If Bolt REALLY wants to impress, he should set little challenges etc... like at the next olympic finals, everyone else runs 100m sprint, but he has to do 100m egg and spoon, or that race where you have to stop every so often and put on an item of clothing.
"And the winner is Bolt!....oh wait....we have some news coming in.....yes, Bolt has been disqualified for putting a sock on inside out!"
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If Bolt REALLY wants to impress, he should set little challenges etc... like at the next olympic finals, everyone else runs 100m sprint, but he has to do 100m egg and spoon, or that race where you have to stop every so often and put on an item of clothing.

I like that style of thinking

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I think he should be made to put together an Ikea flatpack halfway through
Quote by ZeGuitarist

ZeG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When did you come back?! I love you!!

I'm not gay btw.

*If you came back earlier then please don't laugh at me because I'm slow, your highness*

Also, what's the number 2 dude's time? As in the person below Bolt's 2 times?
Last edited by Lollage123 at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

How about:
- Adding an extra 10m only in his lane
- Running the 100m backwards
- Running the 100m blindfolded
- Making him spin around 10 times really fast before the race
- Running while pushing his gran in her wheelchair

Those are just from the top of my head; these could really put Bolt to the test, while also making the sport a lot more interesting to watch!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
How about:

Those are just from the top of my head; these could really put Bolt to the test, while also making the sport a lot more interesting to watch!

I'm drafting up our letter to the IOC as we speak.
Quote by Lollage123
Also, what's the number 2 dude's time? As in the person below Bolt's 2 times?

2. Tyson Gay - 9.71
3. Asafa Powell - 9.84

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by ZeGuitarist
How about:

I think we should take inspiration from the other events, e.g. swimming. Like in the freestyle events where they switch stroke every few laps, Bolt would be made to run at a different style every 20 metres. Starting normally, moving to perhaps starjumping followed by moonwalking then onto 2 long strides and a hop.
Quote by JackalUK
I think we should take inspiration from the other events, e.g. swimming. Like in the freestyle events where they switch stroke every few laps, Bolt would be made to run at a different style every 20 metres. Starting normally, moving to perhaps starjumping followed by moonwalking then onto 2 long strides and a hop.

Yea, but just think how bad everyone else would feel as Bolt moonwalks past them to the finish line.
Page 1 of 2