Hey UG....
so im now the proud new owner of a 72 fender telecaster deluxe, also got a new 15' PLanet Waves cable to go with it too.

Long story short...The cable litterally falls out of the input jack on my guitar, same with my old yamaha. Never heard of this with a cable, also all my other cables a snug as a bug in my new fender, no problems.
I'm going to be taking it back even though there will be a 15% restocking fee at my store and most likely getting some Monster Cables, even though they are like twice the price.
Has anyone ever heard of this before?
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Yeah, like its just the straight through, gold plated, high quality version too. No clue of wtf is up with this one. Like i would have gotten the M.Cables but this one was really cheap, like i mean you cant go wrong with a good manufacturer like Planet Waves for $23 for a 15' cable....but i guess so
Guitars:
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
yea man, its weird, i dont know what its all about. my monster cable is too loose in my SG, but in every other guitar i've tried its fine...
have you checked inside the input jack of your guitar? there is a metal strip that might need bending over a bit to hold the cable and keep signal more
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by stephen_rettie
your sure you bought a quarter inch cable?
that was supposed to be a joke...right?
Guitars:
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Quote by fender-lespaul
have you checked inside the input jack of your guitar? there is a metal strip that might need bending over a bit to hold the cable and keep signal more

good question, i havent looked exactly INSIDE it actually, havent even bothered yet since ive only had it not even a week yet. but ill check.
Guitars:
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
I've never heard of anything like this either, my Planet Waves cables actually stay in better than the cheapo other cable I have.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.

Try bending that metal thingy towards the middle of the jack, it should be fine

Nice guitar BTW