Okay so for the past months my wah wah (the Dunlop gb95 or something) hasn't been working corretly.

My wah wah is plugged into the cable from the amp and to the cable leading to my guitar, the weird thing is.. When I switch the pedal off there will be no sound coming out through my guitar, but if I turn it on there will come sound, but the pedal ain't working.
I have changed the battery and tried different ways to possible fix it.
The funny thing is.. It works with a Microcube lol, but not with any other amps!

Would appreaciate some help as this has been bugging me for a long time now!
...What!?
I Lol'ed at thread title.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
It's GCB-95, and instead of just "charging the battery", i'd buy a new battery, or get the AC adapter. Usually, if you have poor power supply, it can affect your equipments performace.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Nah im not charging my batteries, I am changing them, I might get a adapter though if there are no other way to solve my problem.

GCB-95 cheers
...What!?
Quote by Ergin
Nah im not charging my batteries, I am changing them, I might get a adapter though if there are no other way to solve my problem.

GCB-95 cheers

Haha, im sorry I misread.

Anyways, its strange the pedal works with the Microcube and not others. Have you tried the wah on other amps other then the Cube and some other one? If worst comes to worst, I would be looking at the input jack on the amp.
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
the crybaby does not have an led to show when it is on or off, my proposal is that u r thinking it is on when it isnt and that its off when its on. however, obviously something is wrong with ur pedal, so when u think u have it off (but its on) there is sound because the signal is just passing through the pedal. when its on (but u think its off) there is no sound because of some malfunction in the pedal. thats the only way i can think of that there would be sound with the pedal on (but no wah-ing because the pedal is really off) and no sound with the pedal off
Gear

Guitar:
Squier Strat

Amp:
Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Yeah I might check it out, but I have a feeling it doesn't have something with the amp to do as the guitar signal wont reach the amp if the pedal is turned off but works if it is on.
...What!?
Another thing, if you don't click the wah on or off *enough*, like as in press down hard enough, it will click, but if wont turn on or off.

EDIT: So make sure the little silver button that sticks up, make sure you press that hard enough.
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by wicket_nirvana
the crybaby does not have an led to show when it is on or off, my proposal is that u r thinking it is on when it isnt and that its off when its on. however, obviously something is wrong with ur pedal, so when u think u have it off (but its on) there is sound because the signal is just passing through the pedal. when its on (but u think its off) there is no sound because of some malfunction in the pedal. thats the only way i can think of that there would be sound with the pedal on (but no wah-ing because the pedal is really off) and no sound with the pedal off

That makes some sense, guess the signal just runs straight through it when I think it is on. Never thought of it that way before, thanks

Another thing, if you don't click the wah on or off *enough*, like as in press down hard enough, it will click, but if wont turn on or off.

EDIT: So make sure the little silver button that sticks up, make sure you press that hard enough.

Yeah im pretty sure i press it hard enough as it either works or doesn't work, or in my situation.. either bypassing the signal or not, which causes it to not work.

My brain hurts
...What!?