okay well....first off i run my guitar through a Fab Metal pedal into a Yamaha crate (go ahead bash me :\ ) and lately my pedal as been making really wierd noises. Like all i do is like mute all the strings and as soon as i let go like a loud squeel happens. And sometimes i try to play over it and you can still hear this really loud squeel underneath the **** i play. So like if you can tell me maybe whats wrong with my pedal that i could try and fix???? would be much appreciated...
ps. sorry if in wrong section ima noob :\
and another thing..i noticed something about propor grounding....i have my pedal on my bed when i play..2-3 feet above the floor.... :\
Quote by Anarchy66
and another thing..i noticed something about propor grounding....i have my pedal on my bed when i play..2-3 feet above the floor.... :\

You've got to be kidding.
Regarding the squealing, if you are using batteries, check the battery. If not, I would turn the gain down to see if that stops the feedback, which I am guessing it should.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
lmfao well...i thought grounding was literally like being close to the ground..i was wrong my bad..disregard that post
and like its not the batteries none of that..its the pedal.... :\ and i tryed a diff pedal in my amp it worked perfect..so i guess ill just spend 15 bucks and get another one
Quote by Anarchy66

someone WILL sig this

as has been said, check the battery, turn down the gain, and maybe move away form the amp to avoid feedback
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...