ZX.

The VMNTX might explode and kill you if it found out you were a Metallica fan
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
ZX.

The VMNTX might explode and kill you if it found out you were a Metallica fan

wtf howd you know i was... oh lol nvm remembered my name... anyways be serious. and i love megadeth and metallica equally. cgmetallica1981megadeth1984 was just to long.
Ok.

Well, both have similar specs, but iId say the VMNTX since it has 24 frets
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Don't buy the X model of the VMNT. It's a cheap, poorly constructed excuse of what Dave Mustaine's guitar really is. Try and bust out your budget to get a VMNT for ~$800 from American Musical.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']Don't buy the X model of the VMNT. It's a cheap, poorly constructed excuse of what Dave Mustaine's guitar really is. Try and bust out your budget to get a VMNT for ~$800 from American Musical.

NO DECIDE WICH IS BETTAR!!! NAO
Quote by cgmetallica1981
NO DECIDE WICH IS BETTAR!!! NAO

i don't take orders from people who type like /b/-tards

Honestly, I'd take the ZX. I don't trust signature models that are that cheap. Hell, except for the VMNT (the expensive one with active p'ups) I don't trust ANY signature guitars from Dean. Go with the ZX.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']i don't take orders from people who type like /b/-tards

Honestly, I'd take the ZX. I don't trust signature models that are that cheap. Hell, except for the VMNT (the expensive one with active p'ups) I don't trust ANY signature guitars from Dean. Go with the ZX.

you just did.
Quote by cgmetallica1981
you just did.

because I can't really afford another ban....i can, actually, i just don't want to wait 60 days to come back.
Quote by cgmetallica1981
wtf howd you know i was... oh lol nvm remembered my name... anyways be serious. and i love megadeth and metallica equally. cgmetallica1981megadeth1984 was just to long.

...NO that can NOT happen i will NOT take anyone seriously who likes metallica and anyone who likes metallica AND megadeth is nothing more than a walking joke, gtfo you make me sick!