i love that one! the green flame is awesome... you're lucky i don't have even close to that much money right now but that thing is beautiful! i say go for it. i HATE finished necks though, but i'm sure you've already got an opinion on that. i only say that because that thing just looks like it's got a pretty heavily glossed neck
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
hmmm what dont you like about glossed necks?

and yeah man i dont have enough either :P thats why i might sell my current guitar in order ot get this one
I have a glossed/finished neck- its pretty cool- no big diff from the unfinished neck of my other guitar- just make sure you wipe it down after a long playing session- dont want any grime on it
http://www.youtube.com/user/RichManofAction

200,000 views and counting!

Quote by Perp8tualMotion
This man gets the big golden popcorn trophy which signifies an exceptionally accurate response.

Gear: Jackson SL2H, DX10DFS, Ibanez Prestige RG, Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
check out www.birdsandmoons.com

anyway, my hands get sweaty when i play for a while, so a finished neck is no good for me. halfway through a song it's too slippery to really fret anything well, and afterwards it would be sticky and gross. it sucks, i had an SG Special that i loved, except the neck. but i didn't want to de-value the guitar by sanding the neck.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip