and i would like to get a
Distortion
Phaser
Delay
Noise Gate
Tuner
Compression
Fuzz

i was jus wondering which is the best one suitable to each pedal.
i dont look to spend much more than £60/70 each for each one.
although i think im going to spend £100 to get a vox satchurator.
so any ideas?
thanks in advance
first, i would concentrate on getting your collection going slowly, allowing time for researching each pedal. also, this will permit a higher budget amount for each pedal.

for starters, go with an MI Audio Crunch box as a distortion.

and then a HBE psilocybe for a phaser.

check out the new EHX lineup of delays, they look promising.

i dont think you'll need a noise gate, at least not at the moment.

tuner? over-rated. bend to get the notes correct if need be..... ( )

fuzz - waaaayyyyy too many to even list ten good candidates.
for distortion i really love the blackstar dual, its very expensive but its worth every penny imo.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by Skierinanutshel
first, i would concentrate on getting your collection going slowly, allowing time for researching each pedal. also, this will permit a higher budget amount for each pedal.

for starters, go with an MI Audio Crunch box as a distortion.

and then a HBE psilocybe for a phaser.

check out the new EHX lineup of delays, they look promising.

i dont think you'll need a noise gate, at least not at the moment.

tuner? over-rated. bend to get the notes correct if need be..... ( )

fuzz - waaaayyyyy too many to even list ten good candidates.

i was thinkin of a EHX big muff for a fuzz.
at the minute i get a lot of unwanted noise:/ and i really need to get rid of it all.
i think ill wait to get all the other pedals b4 i get a tuner then:P same with a compressor also:/
what would you say is better? crunch box or satchurator?
thanks
i THINk its the power source.
i jus have a basic 9v adapter plugged into a daisy chain
While there are obviously "staples" in what to get for each kind of pedal, Try thinking about what you're using each pedal for, and how you actually want yourself to sound.

I was looking for a phaser (A budget of aprox. $200 Canadian, but I didn't want to spend all of it)... and I could have gone for a nice analog/boutique/true-bi pass-something or other...

But I went for a Boss PH-3, which is extremely artificial/synthesized. Many people would say that this pedal is terrible in terms of phasers, and I wouldn't disagree.

Having said that, I went with the pedal (Purchased for aprox. $150 CDN), because I wanted the synthesized phaser sounds it gave me. I use it all the time and gives me the sound I want when I play specific music, but it can never really give me a warm/subtle analog phaser tone.
Are you happy with your amps distortion? If not, I'd look at upgrading your amp rather than a distortion pedal.
For a phaser, you could look at an MXR Phase 90, the Big Muff is an excellent fuzz, Carbon Copy is a good delay, ISP Decimator for a noise gate (probably lower priority), KORG Pitchblack for a tuner and an Analogman CompROSSor, if you can't get that, then an MXR Super or Dyna Comp for a compressor.

If you must have a distortion pedal, I recommend the Blackstar Dist-X.