i cant decide between a jackson warrior and a xaviere xv-700.
i play metal and some blues stuff, i have an digitech rp250 and a peavey audition.
i need something that sounds good with a **** ton of distortion and it needs to not buzz ANYWHERE on the neck.
My price range is $200-300, if you have any suggestions.
this is the jackson
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-JS30WR-Warrior-Electric-Guitar?sku=520305

and this is the xaviere
http://store.guitarfetish.com/xvglblthgu.html
______gear_________
schecter diamond series c-7
dean xm vendetta
digitech rp250
peavey audition

Hail My Dark Lord and Master
I would go for the jackson if your ganna use alot of destortion because its made of alder. I don't think mohogany will handle how you want it to. But I'v never played the other guitar so I can't really say which is better.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
The xaivier would be more versitile but the pickups would be utter crap wheras the jackson would be not versitile with only slightly better pickups, so it depends on what you wanna do with the pickups
~Defiant~
The jackson's pups aren't all that great, but the guitar plays great. I haven't played the other guitar, though.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Also, if your guitar is buzzing on the neck, it's because the guitar isn't set up properly. It's not because the guitar was built that way.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
If you like the Xavier I suggest you take a look at the Agile AL-2000 or AL-3000, They are good guitars
k well im only gonna use distortion with it and it only buzzes on the g string (haha... thats wat she said) and on the eleventh fret on the high e.
im also thinkin about the js30ke and the Js30kv. probably gonna get the kelly because it looks like an explorer, kinda.
______gear_________
dean xm vendetta
digitech rp250
peavey audition

The Kelly is a sleeker version of an Explorer.

Like someone said, the JS series of guitars are great, besides the pickups. They suck.
ya i just need something with a good neck and body
______gear_________
dean xm vendetta
digitech rp250
peavey audition