This is a special thanks to all of the guys that put on a free concert at guitar center everyday, we appreciate everything you do for our community. Like when I go in to actually purchase something, you come sit right next to me and play your "top shelf" ibanez through any solid state monster in the store, and show me how fast you can tap. Or like when I am asking someone a question and you stepped up to the plate and instead tell us all how incredible your band is. Another reason I am so impressed by you guys, is how you find time to come to guitar center every day when you're always out on the road touring. It's already pretty hard to sift through the wealth of knowledge available behind the counter, but when you add your countless years of experience in to the equation, there is no end.

Another way that you guys have changed my life is through my use of equipment. Over the years I've always thought that boutique pedals and custom tube configurations really contributed to my overall tone, yet you proved me wrong. Just from watching you play both measures you know from Free Bird, I learned that all I really need is a digitech floor board or a line 6 product to get the job done. Just hearing you guys really shred on your speed metal makes me wonder why people still listen to bands like The Beatles, Coldplay or U2.

Thanks again for all you've done for me personally, you've really taught me that everything I thought I knew must be wrong, I am forever in debt to you. Because of this, I am now looking for a new drummer. Currently my drummer plays with a metronome and is way to solid and tasteful, consider him gone! If you are one of those guys in the drum dept. that knows that fast double bass is so much more important than keeping time, you're the one for me. So what if you don't own a drum set and therefore never practice, who needs practice when you're a prodigy? Who care's if you came in 7th place at last years drum off, the judges were conspiring against you.

Last but not least, I am also holding auditions for a bass player. Currently my bass player plays through this stupid little ampeg 8x10 cab & head with a few vintage fender basses, and all he knows how to do is stay with the kick drum. Who cares that he's never made a mistake, or that he could write a book on music theory, what matters is that he can't slap. If there's one thing that can make any passionately slow song sound even better, that would be slap bass. So what if these pocket bass players like Adam Clayton are living in mansions and you're working at the mall, you know that slap bass is what's gonna bring in the big bucks. don't worry, you'll get your chance, the world won't know what hit'em.

thanks again!

Haha I love this ad.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/bhm/1119217946.html
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Some guy on Gamefaqs beat you to it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=243&topic=50804838\

Looks like you dropped the ball since someone in an unrelated part of the internet showed me this first, for shame...

Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
wut.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
what the hell?

i'll report as soon as i read it all... >_>
Quote by Lots O' FX
Some guy on Gamefaqs beat you to it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=243&topic=50804838\

Looks like you dropped the ball since someone in an unrelated part of the internet showed me this first, for shame...

Except that is where I got it from. Me>you

EDIT: I'm R3N in the topic.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by J Mud
what the hell?

i'll report as soon as i read it all... >_>

No need, just a funny CL.
Quote by BeefCakes
i read the first sentence, and decided this is dumb.

Read the second sentence.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Last edited by SecretAgentS at Aug 16, 2009,
GameFaqs is inferior to UG. Trust me as someone with what should be over 1500 karma there.

I forgot to add, this thing is too good. Sums up every trip to guitar center I've ever had.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Last edited by SimplyStrings at Aug 16, 2009,
Quote by SimplyStrings
GameFaqs is inferior to UG. Trust me as someone with what should be over 1500 karma there.

Except CE is better than The Pit... except for the massive amounts of fads.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Lol, i actually read all of that. Its funny because its true.
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by IEatOrphans
That wasn't funny at all.

You have either no sense of humor, or have never gone to GC, since this is all entirely true. I never understood why people would just sit there and shred over and over and over again, while I'm trying to improv in blues.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
You have either no sense of humor, or have never gone to GC, since this is all entirely true. I never understood why people would just sit there and shred over and over and over again, while I'm trying to improv in blues.

the guy is right its not funny. yes the staff sucks at GC and most people there cant play but it still wasnt funny.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I'm not sure how to feel about this but i lolled.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I loled. This is too awesome
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
I've actually heard some good non"lolzicanshredzn00bz0rz" performances in GC, so don't bash it all. In general, making generalisations is bad.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by SecretAgentS

it goes both ways you know, if you don't respect another person's genre of preference, why should he in return respect yours ? If he's playing too loud, go ahead and tell him to turn it down a tad, don't be scared.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by illuminatiano
it goes both ways you know, if you don't respect another person's genre of preference, why should he in return respect yours ? If he's playing too loud, go ahead and tell him to turn it down a tad, don't be scared.

How would you feel if I played Smoke on the Water OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. It is really that annoying.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
Quote by SecretAgentS
How would you feel if I played Smoke on the Water OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. It is really that annoying.

but it's not the same thing at all. You're just being immature about it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.