^I have the 245 for over 3 years now and it rocks face, though at times sitting down it can dig into your leg and standing it is a little heavy, but even though I've upgraded I still always find my self going back to it. Anyway to ts....musiciansfriend's got the 155 for just a little bit more, but if you don't wanna spare it the site seems pretty legit
I’ve been playing since 1962, teaching since 1964. I have played in many bands - currently a duo called One Plus One with my wife Dottie, who has a degree in voice from the New England Conservatory in Boston. buy steroids sandy lane I have studied with Dr. Prince in jazz classes at FAU and also with several teachers from Berkley in Boston. I like sharing music with students because it’s something of value they can take into the future. I'm also proficient at bass, piano, classical, and various other styles. I can read sheet music and tab, but prefer tab because it’s the easiest way to teach.
lol, I was really getting into that story and suddenly that offer about buying steroids came up and I was like WTF?! ... Then I bought some :|

The ESP basses are really heavy! And I mean that in both sound and weight!
Baaaaaaazz