About a year ago, I bought a new Fender Super Champ XD amp; and I will admitt I have fallen in love with it. The sound this amp gives off is just amazing. But about four months ago I started noticing when I'm on the distorted channel, it cuts out after about 15 - 20 mins of playing it. Then to get it to come back on I have to turn it on clean and then back to distorted..... This has happened to me about 20 times already! I have no idea what to do!
Old tubes are old. Retube the beeatch.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Use the 5 year warranty. It shouldn't make a difference whether it's clean or distortion. They both go through the same tubes.
Nothing's impossible. But the both the distortion and clean tones come from a SS front end. So it would seem odd that it's the tubes. If you just let it set for a minute without switching between clean and distortion will it fix itself? If so then it's more likely the tubes.