Hello I have a epiphone les Paul special 2 signed by def leppard it has only been played on once or twice with original everything I was just wonder ing the approxamite value is on this guitar. Thank you
Yea thTs about what I was thinking I know it is worth without sigs $200 but with them I can find someone to pay maybe a little more so I can get a new guitar. I mainly have this one for show and never play it I use my strat but I was wantng to get a new jaguar or something
Quote by guitarnoob243
Yea thTs about what I was thinking I know it is worth without sigs $200 but with them I can find someone to pay maybe a little more so I can get a new guitar. I mainly have this one for show and never play it I use my strat but I was wantng to get a new jaguar or something

It's kind of hard to judge, though. It just depends on the demand of said signatures, which can usually only be judged by looking at what other signed guitars are going for on ebay.
Yea I actually was thinking of selling it to my friend he rePly likes def leppard and he made me an offer of $350 for it so I think I'm just going to do that... But yeBi did look on ebay and I saw one pike mine that was going for $400 but j think it was only just vivian and not everyone. So idk I might just sell it to my friend it will probably be my best offer.
Easiest way to find the value of something like this is to list it on eBay starting at $0.99 with a high reserve and let the auction determine the market price. Of course, if it goes above reserve you have to sell it. And of course you need to pay the listing price for eBay which is higher with a reserve. But it will give you a sense of what some one is willing to pay.
1999 Gibson LP R9
2006 Tele John Cruz Masterbuilt
2007 MIA Strat Sunburst
2008 PRS SC-J Thinline Black Cherry/Bigsby (for sale)
2009 Zerberus Hydra II
2009 Custom Red Strat

Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Quote by jcoley2
Easiest way to find the value of something like this is to list it on eBay starting at $0.99 with a high reserve and let the auction determine the market price. Of course, if it goes above reserve you have to sell it. And of course you need to pay the listing price for eBay which is higher with a reserve. But it will give you a sense of what some one is willing to pay.

That's a good idea. £350 for a LP that's been autographed by Def Leppard is crap - put it on eBay, there's bound to be some rich Def Leppard fans wanting to buy.
LOL that's a good idea with the eBay thing I might actually do that but why would it be worth more if it was signed with his left hand?
Well, the price will differ from fan to fan, the price being higher the more the fan wants it.

And I don't think the left hand ploy will work. I'm guessing he was right handed? Some fan will cause a big deal about this and cause some trouble.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks