Page 1 of 2
attractive reportrix is attractive.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Cause it's funny.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
welcome to New York

since Bloomberg became major, he's managed to do the most ridiculous things and pass the most ridiculous laws i've ever seen...one of them being that you need a proper license to sell anything and refusal to do so will result in a fine, which he made up pretty early in his administration. now this is all well and good in terms of bootlegging and the selling of stolen items which happens a lot...but they've pushed this law so far that things like this happen and have happened on more than one occasion.

now the guy's pushing for reelection even though his 2 terms are up. i can't stand the him.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Aug 17, 2009,
****ing stupid. i hate cops ever since i got my summons back in april. undercover cops thought i was smoking weed and started searching us,but when they found nothing they decided to give us a ticket for being in the park after hours.
cause the world sucks now?
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
if i saw that girl i would beat her down take her cups and man the lemonade stand, but i wouldn't market it as lemonade i'd market it as "hXc urine for real men"
Quote by Waterboy799
welcome to New York

since Bloomberg became major, he's managed to do the most ridiculous things and pass the most ridiculous laws i've ever seen...one of them being that you need a proper license to sell anything and refusal to do so will result in a fine, which he made up pretty early in his administration. now this is all well and good in terms of bootlegging and the selling of stolen items which happens a lot...but they've pushed this law so far that things like this happen and have happened on more than one occasion.

now the guy's pushing for reelection even though his 2 terms are up. i can't stand the him.

yeah he really should move his ass back to boston where he belongs, could be worse, that 'naked cowboy' douche is running for major too
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Lulz at cops with "poor judgement". That transcends poor judgement...it's simply stupid. "Hi, we're gonna write you a fifty-dollar ticket because you made fifteen cents 'illegally".
that little bitch shoulda know what was coming for her
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by dudius
Lulz at cops with "poor judgement". That transcends poor judgement...it's simply stupid. "Hi, we're gonna write you a fifty-dollar ticket because you made fifteen cents 'illegally".

you don't understand, they knew full well what they were doing and were acting on orders from the city itself.

you don't live in NY so i wouldn't expect you to know this, but to put it in simple terms, ever since Bloomberg came into office as major, he's done nothing but try to make the city money at the expense of the people who live here. any sort of operation that exists to make the city money has been increased ten-fold and has been allowed to tax, ticket, and punish every man, woman, and child if they can manage it.

there have been so many tax increases, as well as new taxes on items that were never before taxed for no good reason at all. for instance, a cigarette tax increasing the price of cigarettes from $4 a pack to $7-8 a pack, to "discourage people from smoking"....right. or this new obesity tax of his, taxing all foods that aren't marked "diet" to "encourage people to eat healthy".

sorry about the ranting...i just really dislike Bloomberg.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by Waterboy799
you don't understand, they knew full well what they were doing and were acting on orders from the city itself.

you don't live in NY so i wouldn't expect you to know this, but to put it in simple terms, ever since Bloomberg came into office as major, he's done nothing but try to make the city money at the expense of the people who live here. any sort of operation that exists to make the city money has been increased ten-fold and has been allowed to tax, ticket, and punish every man, woman, and child if they can manage it.

there have been so many tax increases, as well as new taxes on items that were never before taxed for no good reason at all. for instance, a cigarette tax increasing the price of cigarettes from $4 a pack to $7-8 a pack, to "discourage people from smoking"....right. or this new obesity tax of his, taxing all foods that aren't marked "diet" to "encourage people to eat healthy".

Wow, I see. But what I meant was, it's bad PR to give a ticket to a lil 9 year-old kid (or however old she was). I'm sure they're heavily coached not to give breaks, but it's a little girl for chrissake. I'm sure they'll drop the ticket because of the bad publicity.
Quote by dudius
Wow, I see. But what I meant was, it's bad PR to give a ticket to a lil 9 year-old kid (or however old she was). I'm sure they're heavily coached not to give breaks, but it's a little girl for chrissake.

yea i know and i agree, but the city (especially the major) doesn't think like this. a law broken is a law broken, and if the city can pick up a few pennies from the incident it's full steam ahead with the fines.

just to give you another idea of how things run, the meter-maids in this city actually have quotas to meet. can you believe that? they have to give a certain amount of tickets every month or so or they'll lose their jobs. you can just imagine how many completely unjustified and unfair tickets are written everyday. i know my dad has fought 2 of these tickets personally.
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Bitch needs to stay in the kitchen.

She rightfully deserved that ticket.
Quote by Waterboy799
yea i know and i agree, but the city (especially the major) doesn't think like this. a law broken is a law broken, and if the city can pick up a few pennies from the incident it's full steam ahead with the fines.

just to give you another idea of how things run, the meter-maids in this city actually have quotas to meet. can you believe that? they have to give a certain amount of tickets every month or so or they'll lose their jobs. you can just imagine how many completely unjustified and unfair tickets are written everyday. i know my dad has fought 2 of these tickets personally.

Wow...that's just ridiculous. Sure, they need money to run the city, but can't hejust do it Nixon-style, the way everyone else does?
**** tha police comin straight from the underground
young n***a got bad cuz im brown
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I jack off onto store aisles, hoping some b*tch will slip and get prego. It's sort of a hobby of mine.
"That's one way to turn lemons into...l-lemonade"

Sounds like something George Bush would say.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
who gives a bibble

Yeah fudge the police! Fruit the system! I don't give a schnozz!
The little probably didn't know that it was you need a permit, but her father should have known better. The cops are still dicks for writing a ticket though.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Oh well, when life gives you lemons you should try to make lemonade. Except that would require sugar and other ****. Have fun with your lemon juice little girl.
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
HELL YEAAAAAH !!!
That'll show 'em!

They made me feel really bad and scared at the same time...

Awwww, how cute....

Just heard that "the ticket will be dismissed" .
Whyyyyyyyy?!
Quote by fretsofthebeast
*grabs rifle*
so let it be written so let it be done..........

Quote by SOADrox429
You shouldn't hit your drummers. You're supposed to be nice to them, or they'll be scared of you.
They were just jealous that her lemonade was better than theirs.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Waterboy799

that has to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
It wasn't cops, it was park rangers or w/e.

But either way, must've been a slow work day for them, why else would you even bother?

"Sure, I stop another illegal lemonade raquet today!"
"Congratulations! you're promoted"
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
****ing stupid. i hate cops ever since i got my summons back in april. undercover cops thought i was smoking weed and started searching us,but when they found nothing they decided to give us a ticket for being in the park after hours.

That isn't all police just some dicks. I plan on being a cop, but I wouldn't be an asshole cop. I really don't understand why some cops just do that ****, that little girl wasn't harming anything and they just do that ****?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Page 1 of 2