So i just left a while ago. I realized I forgot to punch out of work from the company computer and I tried calling but no one answered. I'm afraid I might lose my job. What should i do?
You'll be fine. Just tell your boss the next day.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You'll be fine. Just tell your boss the next day.

this.
and make sure you tell him the time you left so you dont get UNDERpaid.
This is for the moon, Ty Cobb!
Oh Noez Its Teh End Timez!
You're gonna DIE!

You probably won't get fired, it's not like they'll suspect you of hoboing it up at your workplace overnight. Just tell your boss in the morning.

But seriously, you'll start feeling short of breath in a few minutes. I hope you've cleared up any beef with loved ones!
I wouldn't worry. Just tell your boss when you get in the next day. They should be able to manually change the times in the computer.
And chances are you were automatically clocked out when the place was closed.
Don't worry. I did that at my last job once, told them the next day. When asked what time I left, I added fifteen minutes
oh thanks guys. I seriously thought my job was on the line. I work retail so i guess it isnt too big of a deal.
just get there early tomorrow and tell them you worked through the night
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick
i forget to clock in and out all the time. it's really not that hard for them to fix, as long as you tell them before they mail everything to payroll or however your business does it.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Just tell you boss you forgot to clock out, he will see it in the computer (or whatever method you clock out with) that you didn't clock out.

I did that once at work, was my first week to, the boss was like yah just don't let that happen again.
I forgot to punch out once. It was horrible, I was fired and then they spread the word to all other employers in the area and I havent been able to get a job for ten years.

You are so screwed.
...In my opinion.
Quote by tsk84eva

Yeah, Umm, IIIIMMMM gonna neeed that stapler akay

but no well thats thats my ststststapler i bought the stapler...
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Benjibum2nd
I forgot to punch out once. It was horrible, I was fired and then they spread the word to all other employers in the area and I havent been able to get a job for ten years.

You are so screwed.

Quote by BrokenBricks
i forget to clock in and out all the time. it's really not that hard for them to fix, as long as you tell them before they mail everything to payroll or however your business does it.

I once was short on hours and they just added it to my next paycheck, though I was lucky since I was paid weekly for that job.
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
just get there early tomorrow and tell them you worked through the night

Yeah do this, so when they check the security cameras they'll know you're ripping them off.
I always forget at my job (maccas). Nothing ever happens?
And i still get payed the right amount.