Just scored an endorsement from Eastwood.

Check out this baby I'm getting.

anyone else got experience with them?
Last edited by RunRodentRun at Aug 21, 2009,
I personally think thats ugly, reminds me of a Gretsch, which I dont like

but everyones different. Congrats on the endorsement
Congratulations on your endorsement and free guitar

Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by SilverchairFan
I personally think thats ugly, reminds me of a Gretsch, which I dont like

but everyones different. Congrats on the endorsement

I personally think that its beautiful and I would love to play one. Reminds me of a Gretsch, which I love.
Like you said, everyone is different.

I'm a big fan of Eastwood's designs from an aesthetic perspective, but i've never had a chance to play one, so I can't comment on the sound or feel of the instrument.

Also, I'm sure everyone here would love details about your endorsement deal, as few of us will ever see one.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
Last edited by The_Future_Soon at Aug 17, 2009,
At everyone saying "How did you get endorsed?" I assume (as there's no big secret), his band is big and he has contacts (big being having plenty of gigs around his country and whatnot), or he's major popular on the internet

Congrats, as soon as I saw "Eastwood" I was like "NOICE!".
If this is your first endorsement (and not won in a competition ) then it's quite an achievement to have nailed such a big company for your first.
A band i'm in has done a few shows in big areas, mostly saint louis, plus persistance.

These were my two other choices that i thought about ..

or this one
I'd have probably nabbed the monolith up like it was my last meal!

But yeah, congrats, I'd love to be endorsed, 'specially by a big company, pity I can't find any feckin' musicians
I was settled on it til I saw the classic six in white, and then i made an "ooooooooooo" sound out loud, which settled it for me.
congrats on the endorsement.

I never heard of Eastwood before. When do you get your new toy?
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
I love Eastwoods! I manage bands and plan on hooking them up with Eastwood if anyone is up for it. They're all S-ing the D of Gibson right now. We'll see what happens. Congrats! If you don't mind, please tell me as many details of the endorsement as possible. PM me if you could, I'd really like to know as much as you can tell me. Thanks!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Welcome to the world of Endorsements haha
What's the conditions on yours? It'd be cool to compare the perks between mine and yours
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
I've never heard of the Eastwood brand before (it's actually a suburb where my friend lives, eek!), but that's probably because I'm a deprived Australian with, erm, tonnes of kangaroos leaping around in my backyard eating meat pies and stuff. Yeah. Anyway...

Congratulations on your endorsement! I'm a bit o_0 at the massive Gretsch rip-off design, but any kind of endorsement is probably way more awesome than none. Anyway, surely resembling a Gretsch is a bonus, anyway..?
so are you under some kind of contract to play that on stage all the time? Would surely be cooler to be endorsed by a string brand, that would save a lot of money.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Aww man I love Eastwoods, But I could never bring myself to consider one since they're hard to find and play here. Still that is a pretty epic deal
I have heard of eastwood,unlike most of the aussies on here.I want their ovation GP ultra knock off.
How about you and your endorsment buddies hook me up with one for free?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
I'll probably get it in two to three weeks.

Turtle: String companies are hard to get endorsements for, since strings are obviously replaced a lot more than guitars are. Plus ernie balls are the strings I use, and they are a lot bigger in comparison to Eastwood.
Ian: I don't know if they are really my buddies yet? haha
Flux'd: Sweet deal on Dean.
Well IMO I dont really like that kinda of guitar, but the tele shaped one seems cool. I'm mostly a metal player so I would choose things like ESP n stuff (and I like Vs \m/). If I could choose id go with the tele. I may not like it but still a tele's pretty cool.
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Well IMO I dont really like that kinda of guitar, but the tele shaped one seems cool. I'm mostly a metal player so I would choose things like ESP n stuff (and I like Vs \m/). If I could choose id go with the tele. I may not like it but still a tele's pretty cool.

I've listened to a bit of his music and I really feel like he made the right choice for the sound he tends to go for. Plus, while I love my tele, nothing feels as classy to me as a good semi-hollow guitar.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Quote by The_Future_Soon
I've listened to a bit of his music and I really feel like he made the right choice for the sound he tends to go for. Plus, while I love my tele, nothing feels as classy to me as a good semi-hollow guitar.

thanks for listening to the rodent stuff, however that is solo stuff and my actual band is more of a punk grunge thing... i just love how it looks, plus i'm a big pgm fan and this has legit F holes (yet isn't a shred machine)
Quote by RunRodentRun
thanks for listening to the rodent stuff, however that is solo stuff and my actual band is more of a punk grunge thing... i just love how it looks, plus i'm a big pgm fan and this has legit F holes (yet isn't a shred machine)

Well then... I still stand by my support for your choice.

I happen to love how that style of guitar (gretsch, basically) sounds under heavier gain and I don't feel like they get enough use. I still love the new instrument.
Quote by CarpUK

Quote by biga29
You shoulda got the Jack White...

but cool, I'd love to be endorsed... I guess.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL

You don't choose endorsements. Endorsements choose you!

Congrats man. I really like their stuff. A semi hollow would be rad.
Quote by Pencil Man
You shoulda got the Jack White...

but cool, I'd love to be endorsed... I guess.

i still think the grestch one looks pretty jack white

the ****ing air line guitars still cost around 900 even with an endorsed deal.
Wow nice deal there!

My dad has always dreamed of a White Falcon, now his dream might come true?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009