I think you realize what I've almost done
Your eyes, smile, hair, worn-out jeans and dirty sneaks,
what lengths to go to have you

Almost all the time,
love bites me in the face
I think you realize what I've almost done
Your eyes, smile, hair, worn-out jeans and dirty sneaks,
what lengths to go to have you
I had only one and glaringly obvious problem with this song: The rhymes were forced. I've done it many times myself and its a easy trap to fall into. However, I can see that you really care about this chick, and I kind of care as well, but I'm just not overwhelmed with emotion. I can relate certaintly, and I need to draw on that to make this song deeper. Also, the line "Your eyes, smile, hair, worn-out jeans and dirty sneaks" was pretty perfect. Great ending.

C4C? Sig.
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
Quote by PCADriven
I had only one and glaringly obvious problem with this song: The rhymes were forced. I've done it many times myself and its a easy trap to fall into. However, I can see that you really care about this chick, and I kind of care as well, but I'm just not overwhelmed with emotion. I can relate certaintly, and I need to draw on that to make this song deeper. Also, the line "Your eyes, smile, hair, worn-out jeans and dirty sneaks" was pretty perfect. Great ending.

C4C? Sig.

dude.
Thanks, that line came to me at like midnight a few nights ago
Thanks for the crit. I like this alot, its simple, but genuine and therefore very effective when writing on this kind of topic. I especially like the line 'We could be a musical romance,' it sounds really cool and stands out in the song. Good job.
i really like it if you put the right music to it this song definetly has radio-worthy potential nice job dude!
Quote by Strings?!

I quote myself.