There threads are a dime a dozer, so I'll be quick

I play anything from pop punk to metal, so versatile is good. Right now the pedalboard I'm looking at having (could change) is a Behringer DD400 delay, Ibanez Weeping Demon wah, Ibanez TS-9, and Danelectro Wasabi overdrive. I need at least a 2x12. Right now I'd like a quality solid state (to save on cost, and because I'm going to be in apartment and I'd like the low volumes). Right now my top pic is something Vox, but I'm open to suggestions. Ideas?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
budget?
line 6 may be right up your alley, a flextone would be nice, or a vetta if you can afford it
I wouldn't recommend the spiders though, not even the valves.
Budget is kinda weird, right now I'm trying to get an apartment and a job so cash is tight (won't be so bad in about a week), but I have stuff to trade that probably adds up to about 475-500. How loud do those Blackheart stacks get? Right now I play a Peavey Valveking 112, but in the situations where I play I'm always cranking it, and I need more power.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
bump