At your school/Town, who is the typical douchebag?
How do they dress? Act? Do for a living?
Have you ever encountered one, and what happened?

Typical Douche:
Preppy, popped collar, big color-full classes, sandals, shorts, spiked hair, sea-shell necklace.

Acts like he is unique, has the biggest penis in the world and thinks he is a god.
Around my town, they usually listen to Lil Wayne or some kind of hip-hop that talks about mistreating women.

Your turn.
You just joined and are already living up to your username.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Subject A:

Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by ZeGuitarist
They make threads about themselves. >.>

I called that one before you posted it. Lol =]
dude, they're awesome.

think about how smelly vaginas would be without them.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Around here, they all listen to Rage Against the Machine and other ocerrated rap/rock groups and all want to be the lead guitar player in your band. Even if they don;t have a damn guitar.
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Quote by PhillyHendrix

Axl Rose

I could see this comming..
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Actually, the D-bags in my school are generally hicks, who wear work boots and flannel jackets. The ones wearing Ambacrombi, American Eagle, or Areopostale, shorts, sandals and such are pretty cool people.
call me Shelby

Another thread made by a kid trying to fit in by making fun of an assumed 'enemy.' Other people have other tastes. Let it be.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
american eagle bilboard hoodies when it is 90 degrees out... and whatever TS said
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Frank Fury
Around here, they all listen to Rage Against the Machine and other ocerrated rap/rock groups and all want to be the lead guitar player in your band. Even if they don;t have a damn guitar.

The hell's wrong with RATM. I see you're a fan of Green Day. You're real cool, living on the edge are we? I mean, how more overrated can you get than Green Day?
Quote by Sooopo
You sir, have made my day awesome.

8/7/09

RIP Les Paul, I bet he's forming a kick-ass band up there to play The Great Gig in the Sky. Maybe we'll all have to use a Stairway to Heaven to go see them play. You know I'm funny.
Quote by rooster456
Another thread made by a kid trying to fit in by making fun of an assumed 'enemy.' Other people have other tastes. Let it be.

BEWARE THE VOICE WITHOUT A FACE!
i really don't care
I've been a long time user of UG, just recently joined the forums and i rather like the majority of the community, because they are Fk'n funny, i was just making a fun topic.
Last edited by TrainOfFail at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist

We told you that you would be back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by ripjoestrummer
The hell's wrong with RATM. I see you're a fan of Green Day. You're real cool, living on the edge are we? I mean, how more overrated can you get than Green Day?

I never said there's anything wrong with Rage Against the Machine. I think they were pretty cool, in fact, as well as being original. I think Morello kicks ass. But they are overrated, you have to agree. And same with Green Day. Overrated, unfortunately by teenage girls. But oh well, that isn't going to stop me from liking them. As far as living on the edge goes.... I really don't see what my musical preferences have to do with me living on the edge
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Thinking RATM is overrated isn't a fact. It's your dumbass opinion.
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
Quote by mwhan2209

Well then let me have my own dumbass opinion. What's it to you anyway?
F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
There's this goobersmoocher from my school named Jackson. He likes to dress in the whole "I don't really give a damn what I where" attitude, when in reality, he only does BECAUSE he wants the image. Plus he does **** like going to ditch his friends to talk with girls and makes stupid jokes in class and is always slinging his head from side to side.

I got in a fight with him at the beginning of summer, even that was gay as sh*t.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by mwhan2209

Who are you trying to convince?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Frank Fury
Well then let me have my own dumbass opinion. What's it to you anyway?

Because you are acting like your opinion is fact which has turned you into.....a douchebag.
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
Quote by mwhan2209
Because you are acting like your opinion is fact which has turned you into.....a douchebag.

F
U
C E N S O R S H I P
K
Sandals or ridiculous multi-bright colored skater shoes
Plaid shorts or skintight jeans
Polo shirt or skintight t-shirt from one of the prep stores in the mall
That skater haircut where it's long enough to cover the eyes a little and then curls upwards
Necklace or wristbands

That's what the typical douche looks like around here.

Quote by Frank Fury
I never said there's anything wrong with Rage Against the Machine. I think they were pretty cool, in fact, as well as being original. I think Morello kicks ass. But they are overrated, you have to agree. And same with Green Day. Overrated, unfortunately by teenage girls. But oh well, that isn't going to stop me from liking them. As far as living on the edge goes.... I really don't see what my musical preferences have to do with me living on the edge

Definitely. I have an acquaintance that told me she actually started crying because Billie Joe was on the stage that was near her. I mean, what the fuck, really?
Last edited by Alex Vik at Aug 17, 2009,
Quote by ZeGuitarist

Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning.
- George W. Bush
Quote by wesselbindt
I've got an alternative view of douchebags:

That's not a real doctor.

This is a real doctor.

Can't stop the spirits when they need you This life is more than just a read thru
Around here:

Baseball Cap, tilted upwards,
Baggy Jeans,
Belt, with a ludicrously huge belt buckle,
Those zip-up hoodies with designs all over them, no matter hot hot it is,
and Jordan Sneakers.

Okay, that's a "gangsta," but what's the difference, really?

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat